ENEMY.

Jungkook's Pov..

"Oppa!!" Somi banged on my bedroom's door.

"Leave me alone, Somi!" I shouts in anger.

"Oppa, please open up! Locking yourself up in your room won't make anything better!" She shouts back.

"JEON SOMI! You do not tell me what to do! Go to your room and mind your own f**king business! You don't need to worry about my love lives! you're here for an interview!!" I shouts in anger.

"Dumb ass!" She hissed and I think she finally gave up. Wait! Why the hell she have to use that word 'dumb ass?!' It reminds me of Yeri! Ugh! I don't know what to do anymore! And you wanna know the reason why I got angry?

(Flashback)

Somi and I finally end up at 'Chanyeol loves Nunyeol' restaurant, which is absolutely a very strange name for a
very expensive restaurant in Seoul.

Anyway, as soon as we entered I spotted my ex girlfriend with a guy and what surprise me the most was the guy was the CEO of the Lee industry which was Yeri's workplace.

"Yah! Lee Taeyong, what's this place? It's so strange! I never heard this kind of a strange restaurant name before.." Yeri said, looking around the restaurant.

"Don't say it's strange! I'm going to do it like this too, 'Lee Taeyong loves Kim Yerim.' So you better not say it's strange.." The Taeyong guy replied.

"WHAT?!" I shouts in anger, unable to control myself.

"Oppa this is public.. You better try to control your damn temper.." Somi whispered to me. To my surprise, Yeri and the guy was already looking at me like a fool so I quickly stormed out of the strange restaurant..

(End of flashback)

But that was not the reason why I got angry. I got angry because she moved on so fast.. How can she? Then to ease up my anger, I decided to call Taehyung hyung and invite him to come over at my house to play video games. Hoseok hyung is busy so Taehyung hyung is my only hope right now.

I dialed his number and after a few seconds, he finally picked up his phone.

Phone conversation.

"Yes?" He answered.

"Hyung, come over to my house and let's play games?!" I asked with a plead.

"Ugh.. I can't.." He said.

"Why?" I frowned.

"Your boss Kim Taehyung has a date so he's busy!" He said proudly.

"WHAT?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Yah! Lower your voice, I don't want to be deaf!" He hissed.

"Sorry.. With who?" I asked again.

"Wendy, bye!"

"Wh--" Then, he immediately hang up.

Aish! Wendy noona and Taehyung hyung? Ugh, who will I call now?

Jungkook, think think!

WAIT..

Park Jimin hyung...

I dialed Jimin hyung's number and he immediately picked up the phone.. Yes! Finally, there's someone who can ease up my anger!

Phone conversation.

"Jiminie hyung~~" I sang.

"Yes, do you need something again?" He asked.

"Hyung, please come to my house and let's play video games?!" I begged.

"Damn.. I can't.... I'm in the mall with Kang Seul, we are buying baby's stuffs!" He said.

"YAH, Jimin! Come here, fast! Look at this!!" It was Seulgi noona's voice.

"It's okay.. Anyway, is Yoongi hyung home? Did you know?" I asked.

"Nope.. Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung are in Daegu.. Seokjin hyung is helping Irene noona too.." Jimin hyung said.

"Oh.. I'm--"

"PARK JIMIN!!" It was Seulgi noona's voice again. Aish!

"I gotta go sorry!" He said and hang up.

Again.. What to do?! I really want to ease up my anger.

"YAH! DUMB ASS! OPEN THE DOOR!" Somi ba-- no, wait.. It's not Somi's voice.:Am I dreaming? Kim Yerim have a lovely date with that CEO. This is just my imagination!

"Yah, shut up!!" I screams in frustration .

Suddenly, the door burst open and to my surprise, Yeri stand there with firing eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Longtime no talk!

Have you watch Twice newest song 'Dance all night long'? or I don't really remember the song name..

Anyway, I think it's similar to SNSD 'Party'..

But I don't hate them that much, I had that little crush on Tzuyu.

Have a nice weekend💛!

                       -Nunyeol