I TOLD YOU SO..

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"What am I doing here? Ask yourself dumb ass!" Yeri scoffed.

"Okay you win! I'm not totally move on yet so, go back in the arms of your CEO and have a lovely date with him!" Jungkook said, angrily.

"Ha! A date? I'm not like you! We just ate lunch together cause he won't stop bothering me for G-Dragon's sake!" Yeri exclaimed.

"If that's the way to make me jealous, congrats! I'm really jealous right now and you see me right?! I'm locking myself up in my room!" Jungkook fired back.

"Why are you jealous?! You have that Somi girl right? The one who's staying here in my f**king old house! Aren't you happy being with her?!" Yeri asked.

"You talkative idiot! Somi is my cousin!" Jungkook said.

"WHAT?!" Yeri asked in disbelief.

"That's right.. Jungkook oppa's mom and my dad are siblings.." Somi suddenly approach them.

"W-what?" Yeri was out of words.

"Ha! See? She's not my girlfriend!" Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"And oppa, you guys must keep it down. I can even here you guys from the storeroom.." Somi said and Jungkook glared at his sister.

"I'm going.." Yeri said and tired to walk away but Jungkook grab her wrist.

"Somi, leave us alone and close the door. Yeri and I have something to talk about.." Jungkook said and his sister leaves them obediently.

***

(Wendy's House)

"Please! Let's go out on a date!" Taehyung begged.

"I told you, I'm not ready for this!" Wendy argued.

"Wendy! I told everyone that I'm going out with you!" Taehyung said with plead eyes.

"WHAT?! You told everyone about us two?!" Wendy asked, in disbelief.

"Uh.. I mean Jimin and Jungkook knows.." Taehyung mumbled while scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Umm.. Where are you planning to take me?" Wendy asked, while avoiding eye contact.

"You mean you're going out on a date with me right?!" Taehyung asked.

"Hmm.." Wendy replied.

"Then go and change!" Taehyung pushed her to the room.

After 20 minutes of waiting.

"I'm done!" Wendy said.

As soon as Taehyung looked up, his jaw dropped.

"Uh.. Umm.." Seeing Taehyung's reaction, Wendy was out of words too.

"Bitch sake! You looked really great!!" Taehyung said in awe.