A DAY WITH HIM..

"Annyeonghaseyeo.." Joy bow to Hoseok's mom.

"Uh.. Annyeong.." Hoseok's mom greeted back.

"Umm.. I was going to ask Hoseok out today.." Joy said, nervously.

"Oh, come in.." Hoseok's mom said letting her in.

"Jaehee, call your brother!" Hoseok's mom ordered. Then Jaehee called her brother who was in his room..

"Perhaps, are you guys dating?" Hoseok's mom asked, excitement all over her face.

'What the f**k!' Joy thought. "No, we're not." She replied.

"I said I won't come! Why did you come here?!" Hoseok asked angrily, while coming out of his room.

"Jung Hoseok, where are your manners?!" His mom scold him.

"Eomma! You don't know anything! She's t--"

"I know I know! She already apologized to you. It's enough! Now go and dress up.. You're going out with her.."

"WHAT?! Eomma! I'm not going out with her! People may think she's my girlfriend!" Hoseok refused.

'Oh, horse.. I don't want people to think of you as my boyfriend too! How dare you!' Joy thought rolling her eyes secretly.

"And that's good cause she's pretty! Who knows you two will end up together and have a beautiful kids someday!"

"WHAT?!" Hearing that Joy and Hoseok shout at once, jaws dropping.

"Eomma! That won't happen between us.. Never in a million years!" Hoseok shouts in anger.

"Whatever! Go and dress up!" His mom ordered.

"NO! I won't.." Hoseok being the heart headed guy, he still refused.

"What kind of man are you? Go now or else, you'll never come back here! Can't you see that Sooyoung is trying to make it up to you because she's sorry?" His mom yelled with firing eyes.

"That's right.. I want to make it up to you.. Please.." Joy said, but in the inside she wanted to puke because of her own words.

"Shut up!" Hoseok snapped.

"Jung Hoseok!" His mom glared at him.

"Okay! I will definitely go out with her eomma! But mark my words, if I don't come back home alive, it's your fault! You put your son's life on a risk!" Hoseok warned.

"I clearly knows that you'll come back home safely and eat up all the foods that I made tonight." His mom replied and Hoseok scoffed in disbelief.

***

"Where are you taking me?!" Hoseok groan in annoyance while Joy was driving the car.

"I don't know!" Joy said, rolling her eyes.

"Aish! Then why did you take me out? I want to go to Yoongi's hyung house today!" Hoseok complained.

"Aish, can you stop? Why do you keep on complaining? Are you a girl?" Joy scoffed.

"Yah! Stop the car!"

"No, I won't.."

(2 hours later)

Finally, after the long drive.

"Whoa.. I miss our school so much!" Joy chirped, admiring a big school in front of her.

"Yah, why did we end up here? Where are we?!" Hoseok asked.

"We're in Jeju and this is my old school, 'Hankin high school..' This place is where I met my first love.." Joy said, smiling.

"Oh, interesting.." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Yah! You'll melt if I told you the story!" Joy said.

"Okay.. I want to melt it right now because it's so hot!" Hoseok joked and Joy rolled her eyes.

(Flashback on High school days)

Joy's Pov..

It was my first day at the High school. I was only around 15 years old at that time.. As a shy girl I was, I was so nervous. When I entered the school, everyone was giving me weird looks. It makes me even more nervous.

"Look at her! Haha!" One of a senior girl said to her group of friends and they were laughing at me..

I don't know what was wrong.. I was so clueless. Suddenly, a boy covers my skirt with his coat and whispered to me, "Don't you know that you're on your something, like... Girls stuffs?"

Then, I realized that I was on my period. More than being embarrassed, I was amazed by his looks.. He was so handsome and I can tell that he was a senior.. Then he took me to the bathroom, not caring about whether it was a girl's bathroom or not..

"Go and wash up.." I'll wait for you.." He said and I nodded.

After I washed up and got out of the bathroom, he wasn't there. Then a girl around my age come up to me and gave me a piece of paper..

Unknown girl,

Something urgent came up so I have to go.. It's nice meeting you..

Your lifesaver..

(End of flashback and Joy's Pov)

"I don't believe you being the shy girl.." Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

"Believe it! I was so shy and I don't even want to make friends!" Joy argued.

"Okay.. You're shy.. I don't like fighting today.." Hoseok said in defeat.

"But after I met him that day, he disappeared. He never come back to school anymore.. Okay! What about you? Did you have anything to say about your past?" Joy asked.

"Why will I told you about my past?" Hoseok asked back.

"So we'll get to know each other better.." Joy said.

Then, there was a silence..

"You don't have to tell me t---"

"All I know is that I woke up in the hospital. I was in coma for around 7 months.. My mom told me that my dad beat me up again but I can't remember anything.." Hoseok said with a sigh. Then Joy widen her eyes in shock. She never thought Hoseok would have this kind of sad life..

"I can't remember any of my friends.. After a week, my dad tried to beat me up again but I was defended my older brother Kangmin.." He said.

"Kangmin?"

"Yes. But he died. Dad killed him. That is when I decided to be a lawyer and fight for the rights of my brother." Hoseok said and finally cried his heart out. He can't hold back his tears anymore..

"I'm sorry.." was all Joy can say and then she patted his back gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I know, I'm sorry.. You guys want Jungri. But you know, there's need to be a little bit of Joy and Jhope moment too.

Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments!

Thank you!

                      -Nunyeol