IN LOVE WITH HIS SON.

Jungkook's Pov..

After I heard the news about my father, I immediately went back to Busan along with my hyungs, noonas and Yeri. My father's body was brought back to Busan after they do all the test and the doctor proved that it was really suicide. His body is going to rest here in Busan.

And now, I'm in front of my father's casket. I don't have anything to say at all cause I was not closed to my father. We don't have that special bond which a father and a son shares. I used to hate him when he was around so no chance of getting close. And today, many people came here in my father's funeral as expected because he was friendly.

"Jungkook, it will be alright.." My mom said, patting my back.

"No, it will not and you know it too.." I said and she sigh.

"Your father was a great man. He really cared for me but we were not meant to be together.." She said.

"Mom, would you leave me alone? I hate hearing lame excuses from you.. I don't want to hear anything from you. All I want is Yeri, where is she?" I asked. Yes. I want her to comfort me and tell me that everything is going to be okay.

"Okay.. She's upstairs with the others and I know you're mad at me but please there are so many people here so control your anger.." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I hate you.." I mumbled.

"I know, I'm sorry." She said.

"If you agreed me to run dad's business and if you didn't brainwashed me, this won't happen.." I said.

"I'm sorry.." She said again.

"Go away!!" I shouts in anger and all the people turned their heads to us. Then, I stormed out of the hall. I was not looking where I was going so I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Jungkook?" When I look up, it was none other than Mr.Byun Baekhyun, my father's secretary.

"Mr.Byun?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, Jungkook longtime no see.." He said with a heavy sigh.

"Why are you outside the hall?" I asked.

"I was talking to my wife.." He said.

"Uh, well then.." I said.

"Have you read the letter?" He asked.

"No.. I will, later.." I said.

***

Yeri's Pov.

"I'm so worried.." Jungkook's mom said to me.

Mrs.Jeon told me that Jungkook stormed out of the hall after they had a little argument.

"It will be alright.. I'll go and look for him." I said and ran out of the hall.

Okay I have to admit it.. He's such a dumb ass! He's supposed to be with her mom and comforted her is it? Soon I saw him sitting under the tree.

"Jungkook.." I called and sit next to him.

Then he opened his eyes and sit up straight.

"What happen?" I asked, holding his hand.

"I don't want to talk about it." He replied, bluntly.

"Fine.. But she's your mom and you're supposed to be with her. Your dad was her husband." I said.

"Used to be.." He said with a sigh.

"Still, she's your mom.." I said.

"Okay.. I can't win over you right? Anyway, can you read this for me?" He asked, and handed me a letter.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's a letter from dad. They found it on the table and it's for me.." He said and I look at him, sadly.

"I don't want to read it alone.." He said, almost crying.

"Sure.." I said and opened the letter.

Then I read it for him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry for everything. I'm not a good and caring father to you. You and I may not have that special bond that a son and father shares but I want you to know that I love you very much. I was always busy with work and I'm sorry again.

Son, please be a good son to your mother and my company is in your hands now. And I have something to tell you. First, after you hear this you may not want me as your father anymore. But I don't want to hide it any longer. It keeps on haunting me everyday and I am sick of it. This is also the reason why I decided to end my life too.. I can't do it anymore. Jungkook, I murdered someone." I paused and glance at Jungkook who was out of words.

"I think it's better if we--"

"No! Keep reading!" He said.

"It was 8 years ago.. It was raining and that night I have an argument with your mother. Then I drove my car as fast as possible.. My mind was somewhere else and I was not thinking straight. Then I suddenly hit something hardly and when I got out of the car, to my surprise it was a man around my age. I was so scared and I quickly drove off without helping him. After a few weeks, I found out that he had a wife and two children. And his name was Kim Jonghyun."

KIM JONGHYUN?!

"K-kim Jonghyun.. My dad?" I asked, shock.

"Your dad?" Jungkook asked back shocked.

Jungkook's dad was the one who killed my dad. He left there in the cold ground that night..

NO..

It can't be..

All this times, I'm in love with my dad murderer's son?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

Have you seen the photo teasers of Red velvet?

Anyway, did you guys watch Sm town live in Osaka?

At the end, Lucas and Yeri hold each other's hand and to be honest, I'm jealous cause the last time in Dubai, Yeri even hold Sehun's hand again!

Damn, she's hell lucky! But I don't hate her cause well.. Here are my reasons.

1.She's from SM and I'm an Sm Stan since EXO debuted in 2012.

2. She's my bias in Red velvet.

3. NCT can't date any girls at the moment right now.

4. Yeri is only made for Jeon Jungkookie💛

5. Lucas ask me out yesterday night and I am thinking of whether to say yes or no😂.

Just kidding!

See you!

                       -Nunyeol