TRUTH AND TRUTH.

(BTS hangout place)

"Say aaaaa!" Yeri said as she was feeding Jungkook a pudding.

"Aaaaaa.." Jungkook opened his mouth widely.

The others Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Seokjin, Irene, Seulgi, Joy and Wendy look at the lovey dovey renewed couple in disgust.

"Ew.. I want to puke.." Taehyung made a disgusted face.

"Can we please eat in peace?" Yoongi asked the couple.

Did I tell you guys that all of them are eating a pudding in the living room while chatting?

"You don't eat in peace? Why?" Yeri asked back, bluntly.

"Cause seeing you two being lovey dovey makes me want to throw up in the bathroom!" He exclaimed.

"Go and throw up then.." Yeri said.

"Wait, are you jealous of us?" Jungkook asked.

"Exactly! Are you jealous of Jungkook?" Yeri asked, teasing him.

"HA! Me? Jealous? Never! You're not my type.." Yoongi said.

"Oh lucky me.." Yeri said, grinning at the guy.

"By any chance, did you two have a bipolar disorder?" Seulgi asked.

"Exactly!" Joy followed.

"They have.." Jimin said.

"Okay, can we eat quietly now? I don't want a fight here.." Irene said and Namjoon nodded, agreeing with her.

"That's right and stop being all lovey dovey, it's really annoying.." Seokjin said.

"It's annoying because you haven't had one yet right?" Jungkook asked and Seokjin glared at the maknae.

"Guys! Let's play games okay? I know that a fight can be started here any soon!" Wendy suggested.

"Yes! But what game?" Hoseok asked.

"Hide and Seek?" Yeri asked them.

"Nope.. Lazy to be the seeker and lazy to hide.." Yoongi said.

"What about trick or treat?" Taehyung asked and all of them glared at the alien expect for Wendy, who was just shaking her head, chuckling.

"Is it a Halloween?" Jimin asked, rolling his eyes.

"You're such an idiot!" Joy hissed and Taehyung glared at her.

"Stop! I know what to do!" Irene stopped them.

"Okay, spill noona!" Jungkook said, excitedly.

"It's like a truth or dare but it's kinda different.." Irene said.

"How?" Yeri quickly asked.

"When the bottle landed on you, all you have to do is answering us honestly. For example, if the bottle had landed on Seulgi, one of us will ask her a question and she have to answer us honestly.. There's no there, that's the difference.." Irene explained.

"Okay!" Jimin said, excitedly.

"I'll go and get the bottle!" Namjoon said and ran to the kitchen.

"Let's not ask too personal questions.." Yoongi mumbled.

"We'll see!" Joy smirked and Yoongi glared at the girl.

"Okay.. I'm back!" Namjoon said and sit beside Jimin.

"I'll spin it!" Jimin said, spinning the bottle and it landed on Wendy.

"YES!" Seulgi said, happily.

"Shut up! I'm going to ask her.." Jimin glared at her wife.

"You sh---"

"Seulgi.." Irene warned and Seulgi nodded, scared.

"Are you going out on a date yesterday? Can you tell me where did you went and with who?" Jimin asked, smirking.

"Park Jimin.." Taehyung warned him.

"Yes, I went to the Namsan tower with Taehyung and we're dating.." Wendy said calmly and Jimin rolled his eyes cause his plan failed. His plan was to make the secret couple embarrassed.

"WHAT?!" All of them expect Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Wendy shouts.

"You and Taehyung?!" Seulgi asked in disbelief.

"Yah, you alien! Why don't you tell me about this?" Yoongi followed.

"Yah, stop.. Maybe they have their reasons.." Seokjin said and spin the bottle and it landed on Hoseok this time.

"I'm going to ask!" Yeri volunteered.

"Go ahead.." Seokjin said, kindly.

"How long will you love Sooyoung unnie?" Yeri asked.

"Till we turn gray.. We're going to have babies.. I'm going to marry her.." Hoseok said and Joy blushed.

"Wait.. That was---" Before Jungkook finished his words, his phone rings.

"I'll be back.." He said and went to the room.

Phone conversation.

"Yes, Somi?" Jungkook asked.

"Oppa.. Your dad.." From her voice everyone will know that something was wrong.

"Tell me.. What happen to my father?" Jungkook asked.

"Oppa, uncle was found dead just now at his home in California.. He was hanging himself .." Somi said, sobbing and Jungkook froze.

"What....?" He managed to choked out.

"Oppa.." Somi said, trying to comfort him.

"NO!!!!!!" Jungkook screams in anger and throws his phone away.

Because of the noise, the others quickly make it to the room.

"DAD!!!" He screams while sobbing.

"Jungkook!" Yeri quickly embraced her boyfriend who was crying his heart out.

"What happen?" Seokjin asked patting his back.

"Hyung, my father was found dead just now at his residence in California.. He hanged himself.. Hyung, tell me this is a prank.." Jungkook said, with a plead.

"Oh my..." Irene mumbled, sadly.

"I used to hate him because he and mom divorced. I only talked to him when I need money. I never called him. I always got annoyed when he called! It's all my fault. I was not a great son to him!!" He said, sobbing.

The others just stay quiet and watched Jungkook crying his heart out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

I have some bad news and good news!

The bad news is that there are only 5 chapters left.

But the good news is I'm currently working on a new Fanfiction 'Still here' Lucas and Yiyang fanfiction.

Please look out for that! I'm going to published it as soon as this story is finished.

Anyway, my last request is please vote and comment!

Ugh! I'm about to cry! Why does this sounds like a farewell?

See you!

                         -Nunyeol