MISS ME?

"What are you doing here?!" Yeri asked, shock.

"Explain why you're holding hands with my best friend first, little sis.." Her brother replied, smirking.

(A/N: Describe this beautiful creature and I will give you sweets😂💞)

"Yah, Kim Mingyu.. You don't have to know everything!" Yeri glared at the guy.

"Of course, I need to know! I'm your brother for f**k sake!" Mingyu exclaimed.

"But I won't tell you anything." Yeri argued.

"Who cares?" Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook finally speak up.

"To attend Seulgi noona's wedding and dear best friend, we have so many things to say.." Mingyu smirked at Jungkook.

"Like I care.." Jungkook scoffed.

"So, you guys are dating right?" Mingyu asked them.

"NO!!" The couple shout at once.

"What? You guys are not dating?" Mingyu asked, shock.

"YES!" Yeri replied and Jungkook also nodded.

"Don't try to fool me.. I know you guys are dating.. I won't disturb you guys.. Have fun but will you tell me where will I sleep?" Mingyu asked again.

"Yah!" Yeri yelled.

"What?" Mingyu asked with a scoff.

"How can you have the keys?" Yeri asked back.

"Like your boyfriend said, it's for you to find out.. For now, I'm sleeping with you, Jungkook.." Mingyu said.

"Yah!" Jungkook shouts but the guy doesn't listen.

'Oh my God.. How can I have a wonderful time with Jungkook if this bastard is here?' Yeri thought.

"Jungkook, make sure Mingyu doesn't break anything in your room.." Yeri said.

"Okay.. I'll be right back.." Jungkook said and walk up to his room.

When he make it to his room to his surprise, Mingyu was wearing his favorite blue sweater.

"Yah! Why are you wearing that?!" Jungkook shouts startling Mingyu.

"You scare me!" Mingyu said.

"Like I care and take off that sweater, it's my favorite.." Jungkook said.

"But I don't bring any warm clothes with me.. Just lent me for sometime.." Mingyu begged.

"NO! That's my favorite.. Wear another sweater!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You doesn't look good with this so just give me.." Mingyu argued.

"NO!" Jungkook was close to tears.. He can't see him wearing his favorite sweater.

"Just come and sit here.. We have so many things to discuss.." Mingyu smirked.

"I-- I don't have anything to say.." Jungkook look away.

"Oh really? Then why did you hold my sister's hand when I got in? You said Yeri is not your type.." Mingyu said. No one can win against this tall guy.

"Well.. You don't have to know everything.." Jungkook said still avoiding the guy's gaze.

"Of course I need to know! I'm her older brother.. You two can't be together if I don't approve it.." Mingyu teased. Then, Jungkook started to get a bit worried.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready.." Jungkook mumbled.

"You better do.. And don't be dirty minded.. My sister is so pure to do that.." Mingyu said, smirking.

"I'm not like you!" Jungkook scoffed and leaves the room.

***

"Yeri, can I come in?" Jungkook peek through Yeri's door.

"Yea.." Yeri replied while getting up from her bed.

"Why are you sleeping?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm not sleeping, I'm just thinking about something.." Yeri replied.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked again.

"Hmm, for example.. If we dated for 3 or 4 months, will you break up with me? I mean people these days are not serious in relationships so.." Yeri trailed off with a sigh.

"I'm serious in our relationship and I'm an old guy not like people these days.." Jungkook said.

"How can you be so sure?" Yeri asked looking at him.

"Cause you're going to be my wife.." Jungkook said confidently.

"I think so.." Yeri rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious right now! I already imagine us living in a big mansion with 5 kids!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"Wait! I don't want to live in a big mansion with 5 kids!" Yeri complains.

"Then where did you want to live?" Jungkook asked.

"I want to live near the woods.. Where we can see a beautiful scenery and flowers.." Yeri replied.

"Then that's it!" Jungkook said, smiling at her.

Then Jungkook took the chance to kiss Yeri lips.. He leans closer, closer and closer--

"SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS LIVING NEAR THE WOODS WITH 5 KIDS!" Mingyu interrupt them, while smirking.

"What did you want?!" Yeri asked through gritted teeth.

"Like I've already said, I can't wait to see you guys getting married!" Mingyu replied.

"GET OUT.." Yeri glared at her brother.

"Of course, but no PDA while I'm here for a few days.." Mingyu said and walk away.

'YOU BASTARD!! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY MOMENT!" Yeri thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

How are you guys!

Have you guys watch Winner newest song, "Everyday?" Oh my God!

I don't know what to say!

Mino bias wreck me!!!!!!

Anyway, please vote and comment..

                      -Nunyeol