PAIN

(BTS hangout place)

"What a day!!" Yeri flopped down on the couch followed by Jungkook who was being clingy all the way home.

"I thought Seulgi noona was going to say no.." Jungkook said, sleeping on his girlfriend's lap.

"I definitely will kill her if that 'NO' word comes out from her mouth that time.." Irene said.

"That's a sure thing for me too.." Seokjin followed.

"Jin hyung, is this marriage arranged?" The curious Mingyu finally asked. He had so many questions in his head ever since he saw Jimin and Seulgi's strange behaviour at the Wedding ceremony. 'They were supposed to be happy because it was the biggest time of their lives.' That's what he thought.

"Yes. They don't have any choice.." Jin replied with a sigh.

"Why?" Mingyu asked again.

"Yah, mind your own business.." Yeri scold him.

"Shortly, it's a one night stand!" Taehyung answered.

Then all of them gave him, 'What the hell?! Why did you tell him?!' look.

"Idiot.." Joy mumbled.

"Why are you calling me an idiot?" Taehyung glared at Joy.

"Don't you dare start a fight! I'm really tired right now!" Yoongi said to them.

"That's right.. We are all very tired to stop you guys for today.." Namjoon followed.

"Anyway I wonder how's Jimin and Seulgi's doing.." Wendy said.

"Probably having a fight again.." Jungkook said.

"What do you expect anyways?" Irene asked.

"Let's hope they end up together till the end.." Wendy said.

"Anyway, where is Hoseok hyung?" Mingyu asked.

"Oh yes! He's not feeling well.. He said he got a headache so he leaves early.." Taehyung said.

"Why don't we go and check up on him?" Joy asked.

"Go by yourself.." Namjoon said.

"Yah! What kind of friend are you?! Your friend is not feeling well right now and you should check up on him!" Joy defended Hoseok and everyone jaw's dropped. Why? Joy is defending Hoseok.

"I already text him!" Namjoon argued.

"Oh my God!" Joy rolled her eyes.

"When did you become friends with Hoseok?" Yeri asked.

"WAIT! When did you two are in good terms?" Jin corrected her.

"You don't have to know everything.. Now I'm going to Hoseok!" Joy raise up from her seat and quickly stormed out of the house.

"I don't get this strange noona till today.." Mingyu mumbled.

"Me too.. The last time she was screaming her lungs out at Hoseok hyung and now.." Taehyung said.

"Maybe you know, she have a crush on him.." Mingyu said.

"Why do you care anyways? You two should just mind your own business.." Jungkook said to them.

"She don't have to yell at me.." Namjoon mumbled.

***

(Hoseok's house)

Joy's Pov..

I don't know what's got into me. I suddenly feel pity for Hoseok.. Maybe it's because of the coma thing he told me the other day. Then I rang his doorbell and a few minutes later, Jaehee open the door.

"Annyeonghaseo.." She greeted me shyly.

"Annyeong, Jaehee.. Can I come in?" I asked. She just nodded while letting me in.

"Where is your mom?" I asked.

"She's visiting Grandma in Jeju.. She's staying for 3 days.." She said.

"Oh.. Is your brother in his room? Can I go check up on him?" I asked.

"Yes, unnie.. I will bring you some juice.." She said. UNNIE?

"Thanks alot.." I said and make my way towards Hoseok's room. I knocked on his door several times but there was no response. Then I decided to just walk in.

"Umm.. Hoseok.." I called but I got no response. Looks like he's sleeping. I take a look at his face and he was crying.. Hmm.. WAIT.. What?!! This is the first time I saw him crying.. What is happening to him?!

"Hoseok!!" I called again but he didn't wake up and continue to cry.. But you know what? There's no tears coming out.. Then I started to shake his body repeatedly to wake him up.

"What happen to Hoseok oppa?!" Jaehee asked me as she enters the room.

"Jaehee, contact your mom!" I told her and she nodded, running down the stairs. Then I dialed the first number in my contact list.

Phone conversation.

"Yeoboseyo~~~~~" Jungkook answered singing to Nu'est song.

"Shut the f**k up and come over to Hoseok house right now!" I shouts in anger.

"Yah, noona.. Ask me in a mannerly way.." He said.

"Shut up! Hoseok is suffering right now! Tell all the others too.. I don't know what to do! If Hoseok didn't make it, it's your damn fault.. You seagull! I'm not joking right now!!!" I yelled and hang up.

I look at Hoseok who was shaking endlessly..

"Eomma can't pick up!!" Jaehee cries entering the room and you know what? It makes me more panicking!

"AAAHHH!!!!" Hoseok screams in pain.

"What happen? Hoseok, what can I do?!" I asked, embracing him.

"My.. Head.. MY H-E--AD!!" He screams while more tears were streaming down his face.

"Jaehee, please contact Irene unnie! Here my phone! I saved it as Irene unnie.. Tell your brother's condition!" I threw my phone at Jaehee.

"M-my head.." Hoseok choked out weakly.

"It will be fine.. I can't do nothing by myself.. The others are coming, just wait a little bit.." I said to him. It's like I was talking to myself cause he can't hear me well.

"She said wait for only 10 minutes! They're all on their way.." Jaehee said.

I hope you're fine, Hoseok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen to Hoseok????

BOOM BOOM!!

Anyway, longtime no see..

Who's your bias in Got7?

Mine Is Bambam (♥ω♥*)

                      -Nunyeol