PROBLEMS.

(BTS hideout place)

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!! Why did you wear my shirt?!" Namjoon yelled at Taehyung who was just getting out of the room with an expensive Gucci T-shirt on.

"Hyung wait! I really like your shirt! Nooo!!!" Namjoon and Taehyung chased each other.

Jungkook was watching the TV while eating snacks and Jimin was seated beside him while he was busy playing with his phone. Yoongi was having a nap on the other couch while Jin was in the kitchen cooking. And Hoseok was busy playing with his laptop.

"Yah, lower the noise hyung! Ajumma from the next door will scold us again!" Jungkook shouts in annoyance.

"Aish.. I can't sleep idiots!! Stop chasing! I really need to sleep!" Yoongi added.

"Hyung! Help!" Taehyung runs to Jin who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

"Yah, Namjoon stop.." Jin scold Namjoon.

"Hyung! He's wearing my new T-shirt and I got that from an old friend!" Namjoon complains.

"But I like it! It's gucci.." Taehyung tried to make an excuse.

"Taehyung gi---"

*DING DONG!!!*

"Get the door, Taehyung." Jin ordered.

When Taehyung open the door, to his surprise it was their so called 'enemy.'

"Move out of the way!" Irene ordered and Taehyung obediently move out of the way because he was scared of Irene.

"Unnie, please let's go back.." Yeri, Joy and Wendy tried to stop her but it was useless. Seulgi on the other hand, stood there quietly.

"PARK JIMIN!" Irene grab Jimin's collar.

"What happen?" Jin comes out from the kitchen followed by Namjoon.

"Noona.. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he tried to free Jimin.

"How dare you!" Irene tried to smack Jimin but was stop by Namjoon and Yoongi.

"What happen?" Hoseok asked.

"Why did you try to hit me? I didn't do anything!" Jimin complains.

"What?! You got Seulgi pregnant and you didn't do anything?!" Irene shouts in anger.

"WHAT?!" All the boys including Jimin shouts back in disbelief.

"Seulgi noona is pregnant?!" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"Unnie, let's just go.. Seulgi unnie is having a hard time.." Joy said.

"K-kang Seul, is it true that you're pregnant?" Jimin asked gulping nervously to death. Then Seulgi nodded and look down.

"Oh shit.." Jin massage his temples.

"How come? How can she carry Jimin's child?" Hoseok asked.

"The other day when Seulgi sneaked out of the window and went to the club.." Irene said.

"Shit! Why don't you guys use safety?" Namjoon asked in which he earned a dead glares from Irene and Seokjin.

"When did you find out?" Jimin manage to ask.

"3 weeks ago.." Seulgi replied. They can't look at each other.

"What are you guys trying to do now?! If you think of abortion, you're dead.." Taehyung said.

"Shut up!" Yoongi smack Taehyung's head.

"Jimin, think clearly.." Jin said.

"Aish! I really hate the both of you!" Irene yelled.

"Noona and hyung.. I.." Jimin can't say anything.

"Do you guys want coffee first?" Namjoon asked, trying to make the heavy atmosphere more light.

"Exactly! Irene noona, did you want coffee?" Taehyung asked.

"Can you two shut the f**k up?!" Irene asked angrily.

"Hyung, what about cust---"

"Shut up! No custody!" Jin scold Jimin while glaring at him.

"But what will we do if you don't allowed about the custody?" Seulgi finally speak up.

"WAIT.. Am I the only one who's thinking about marriage?" Yoongi asked.

"NO!!" Jimin and Seulgi shout at once.

"I think we need to give them time.." Wendy spoke up.

"Yes, Wendy unnie is right.." Yeri followed.

"I can play with little mochi every time.." Jungkook joked and Yeri laugh. But the others glared at the maknaes.

"It's not a time for joking!" Hoseok said.

"Seriously! What to do?!" Jin exclaimed.

"You're lucky that uncle is on the business trip or else you'll be dead.." Yoongi said.

"Dad will kill me when he come back from the trip! He will take my credit card.. No, cars! He will take the keys!" Jimin cried.

"NO! They will never let me get out of the house again! My friends will make fun of me! Unnie, eotteokke?!" Seulgi whined.

"Can't believe they're going to be parents!" Jin exclaimed.

"You should be worrying about how you guys should do with your baby! Not about money and friends!!" Irene yelled.

"Aish.. What to do?! Why didn't you inform me to use safety that night?!" Jimin shouts, glaring at Seulgi.

Then Seulgi blood boiled up.

"I was drunk! And I don't know anything!" Seulgi fight back.

"Aish! Why?! Why did you went to the club that day?! " Jimin again shouts in annoyance.

"Why are you blaming me?! I didn't do anything! You're the one who kissed me out of nowhere and all that!!" Seulgi shouts back.

"My innocent ears.." Namjoon said.

They all just stood there quietly and watch the jameless couple fighting..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

How's this Chapter?

Please vote and comment!

Have a nice day!

                       -Nunyeol