FEELINGS

Jungkook's Pov..

"Jungkook.. I love you so much.. From the very first day we met, I already know that we're make for each other.." Yeri said, smiling at me.

"I thought I'm the only one having this weird feelings.." I lean closer, closer, closer and --

"Yah, Jungkook! You said today is cleaning day, wake up!" I open my eyes and Yeri was standing in front of me.. That was a dream. WAIT.. A f**king nightmare! What am I dreaming?!

"Huh?" I was out of words.

"You said today is cleaning day! You tell me to wake up early but look at you, still sleeping!" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm up!" I scoffed.

"Breakfast is ready.." She said and leaves my room.

Never in a million years I will like that girl! She's so hot temper!

After I wash up, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Why are we eating ramen again?" I complains.

"Just eat it.. You don't even help me to make this. Just eat it quietly.." She replied and started to dig in.

Believe it or not.. For the past 5 days, we've been eating ramen for breakfast and dinner. I'm dying day by day right now.. I don't know how to cook because I am a man.

"Psh.." I scoffed and started to dig in.She's so selfish.. When will mom or dad send the money to me? You may not believe me but I don't have any money with me right now.. I'm only a beggar who have the looks.

"When will they send you the money?" Yeri suddenly asked.

"I don't know.." I replied.

"Do you want to borrow my money for awhile? You can pay me back when they send you the money.." She said.

Then, my cheeks heat up.. Why? I don't know it either.. Is she bipolar? The last time she scold me and now, she's acting nice to me again.. This is why I never get this Kim siblings Yeri and Mingyu.

"I don't need it.." I manage to say.

"Hmm, okay.. Good for me." She said.

I don't get this girl..

After we finish eating, I do the dishes.. I'm doing this for awhile now and I think I am used to it now.

*BANG!!!*

"Damn it.." I maybe thinking too much that I broke one of the plate.

"Oh God.. Are you okay?!" Yeri asked and entered the kitchen quickly.

AGAIN. I. F**KING.BLUSHED! What happen to me? Why did I get this weird feelings?! Wait! The reason why I blush is because I thought she was going to scold me but she didn't so I'm surprised.. Right??

"I am okay.." I replied and started to clean up the mess I made.

Why am I like this? Did I fall for her? Wait, impossible! I never fall in love.. I'm hard to catch.. I'm like a butterfly, beautiful to see but hard to catch. Aish!

"Ahh.." I look down at my hand and it was bleeding.

"Jungkook you should be careful! It's bleeding.. Go to the living room, I'll clean it.." She said. Then I obediently walk out of the kitchen because I don't know anymore.. My heart started to race when I see her.

I can't fall in love! Noo!!!!!

After a few minutes, Yeri entered the living room. And what's so strange is that she's with a first aid kit.. When did she care about me?

"Let me treat your wound.." She said grabbing my palm. Did she eat something wrong? What is happening? Wait! Maybe Mingyu blackmailed her because he wants to win on the bet.

"Stop staring at me you creep.." She said and I finally get back into my senses.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Doing what?" She asked back.

"Nothing.. Just.. Aish, I'm going somewhere!" I said and quickly stormed out of the house..

What is this weird feelings??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!!!!

Hello?

Do you guys like Lucas from NCT?

I'm melting right now..

Anyway, don't forget to vote and leave your precious comments..

Thank you💙

                        -Nunyeol