LET'S NOT FIGHT AGAIN.

Yeri's Pov..

"Jeon Jungkookie wake up!!" I jump on top of Jungkook waking him up.

Well I'm not going to be mad at him anymore. I should apologize to him because I don't want to fight anymore. I don't want to lose him. I realized how much I love him yesterday.

"Hmm.." He groaned.

"Come on, Jungkook.." I said, shaking him. Damn! He's so lazy. All he did was pulling me closer, hugging me.

"Jungkook, are you going to be like this forever?"

I got no response.

"Rise and shine!" Then I peck his nose. As soon as I did that he quickly open his eyes.

Really??

"You're not mad at me anymore?!" He asked shock.

"Of course not.." I smiled at him and he hug me tighter.

"I'm sorry.. I won't dream of having sex with you again.. I promise we'll not do it before marriage.." He said.

"Jungkook, I'm the one who needs to apologize to you.. I should've just shrug it off but all I do was being a bitch.." I said. It's all true. I always get mad because of simple things.

"Promise me let's not fight again?" He asked.

"I promise we will not fight again.. I really promise! If we fight again for G-Dragon's sake, it'll be because of our kids.." I said.

"This is why I love you!" He said and crashed his lips into mine.. How I really miss his warm and soft lips!

"I really miss your lips.." I mumbled through the kiss and I can feel him smiling. Then, he soon was on top of me.

"Is it okay if we had a make out session?" He asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, in rule no.8 you wrote no PDA or making out in the house.." I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"For your information, I already canceled that rules.." He said and before I could say anything, he roughly pressed his lips to mine again. What a hungry boyfriend!

"W-what a hungry boyfriend.." I mumbled through the kiss and he broke the kiss.

"Oh, just shut up.. We both know you love it.." He said and started to kiss me again. How I really love this dumb ass!

(End of Yeri's Pov)

***

(BANGKOK, THAILAND)

"Yah, wake up.. You said we will hang out today!!" Seulgi said, shaking her husband.

"Shut the f**k up.." Jimin mumbled, sleepily.

Jimin told Seulgi that they will went to the beach today but the jamless guy can't wake up yet.

"PARK JIMIN! I already prepared myself for this!" Seulgi exclaimed.

"Aish.. Shut up! Don't you know that I can't sleep because of your loud snores last f**king night?!" Jimin angrily asked.

"Stop lying! I didn't snore last night.. You're the one who keeps on snoring loudly! You even have a sleep talking saying, 'Rosé, why did you leave me?' And from my opinion, I think you're the one who's leaving her.." Seulgi said.

"You piece of pringle! Shut the f**k up or I'll do something to you!" Jimin warned getting up from the bed.

"If you do something to me little f**king peanut, you're going to be the one who's going to regret it later.." Seulgi smirked.

"Hope I'll be the one who's going to regret it later.. I really hope so.. So shu---" before Jimin finish his words, his phone rings. When he look at the caller ID, it was none other than Taehyung.

Phone conversation.

"Hello.." Jimin answered.

"Jiminie! I miss you so much.. How's Thailand? Are the girls sexy? WAIT.. You're already married! Are the foods delicious there?! Did you miss me?!" Taehyung bombarded him with questions.

"Yah.. You're asking so many questions at once.. Yep, the foods are really delicious but I prefer Korean foods than Thai foods.. But I bet you will love it.." Jimin replied.

"Really?! I will take a plane ticket next week.. I'll invite Wendy with me too!" Taehyung said, excitedly.

"Oh, shut up.. We both know you're not going to do that.." Jimin said, chuckling. No matter how much he got mad, he always feels a lot better when he talk to this alien.

"Jiminie, are you sure? Cause I'll have the courage to do that someday and don't tell anyone about this.." Taehyung said.

"Am I like you? Anyway, don't worry.. Your secret is safe with me.. But I hope you can confess to her soon.. I really want to see how it turns out!" Jimin said.

"I'll punch you in the face if you laugh at me, Park Jimin!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I'll be waiting for that.." Jimin replied.

"Can't wait to smash your face.. Anyway, I gotta go.. I need to make it to mom's clinic.. She forgot her phone.." Taehyung said.

"Okay, see you soon.."

"Bye, Jiminie pabo!" Then, they hang up.

"Who is that? Who is confessing to who?" Seulgi asked.

"Mind your own business, pringle.." Jimin said.

"Yah! I'm just asking you! Can you be a little less rude to me? I don't want my baby to hear all of your bullshits and f**ck words.." Seulgi said.

"Oh.. A very very innocent and pure mother you are.. Anyway get dress! We're going to the beach and for your information, no wearing bikini which is showing too much skin.." He said and went to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey, you you, I want to be your girlfriend!

Don't worry, I'm referring to Chanyeol, Taehyung, Mingyu, Wooseok and Chanwoo😂

Anyway, I know that many of you guys want a smut scene.. Maybe not that many but don't deny it..

I just want to tell you that I'm just an underage and innocent Jungri shipper.. I'm too pure to write a smut..

SORRY!!!

🙇*BOWING* to you guys..

Anyway, who's your G(idle) bias? Did I type it right?

Mine is that Thai girl, Minnie.

Please vote and comment.

Requests are open too!!!

See you!💚

                       -Nunyeol