GET OUT!

"This is my house so, you better get out of here now!" Yeri told the guy a million times but the guy doesn't listen to her.

"Really? But what if I'm the owner of this house?" The guy asked.

"Ha! No way.. It can't be.." Yeri said, rolling her eyes.

"Yes! It can.. I'm the owner of this house.." The guy said.

"Gosh! Why did you lie? The owner of this house is Mrs.Jeon and she's from Busan!" Yeri exclaimed, glaring at him.

"And that's my mom! I'm Jeon Jungkook, his son!!"

'What? Did I hear him right?' Yeri thought to herself.

"Yes, you heard me right." Jungkook said.

'What? Did I say that out loud?' She asked herself again.

"Now, please.. Get the hell out of here now!" Jungkook ordered.

"No way! I already paid the rent in extra for 4 months!" Yeri argued.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"You should have inform me first! You idiot and heartless creature!!" Yeri push past him and went upstairs to her room.

"Did you just call me idiot and heartless creature?! I'm going to kill you!" Jungkook screams in anger.

***

Yeri's Pov..

"Did you just call me idiot and heartless creature?! I'm going to kill you!" I can hear that Jungkook guy shouts in anger. He's so loud that I can even hear it from my room. Well, I don't really care.. He's just an idiot!

"I don't care! If you lay one finger on me, I'll call the police!" I yelled. I flopped down on my bed and started playing with my phone. Then, I got a message from Jenny unnie.

Jennyunnie🐭: Where shall we meet tomorrow?

Me: Don't know. You choose.

Jennyunnie🐭: To the Café? Is that okay?

Me: Yep. I have so many things to say.

Jennyunnie🐭: Okayy..

Me:🐁🐀

"GET THE HELL UP!" I was startled by Jeon f**king Jungkook! Then I angrily got up from the bed and face him.

"What?!" I asked, angrily.

"I said get out! Pack all your things!!" He fired back.

How dare he?!

"How dare you and I'm not going anywhere!!" I glared at him.

"Oh yeah! You will.. I am going to call the police!" He said trying to scare the hell out me but I'm not scared.

"Go ahead! I don't care.. Call your friends, your relatives, your girlfriend, whatever!!"

"Aish---" He was about to yell or shout at me but the doorbell rings.

"You are safe this time!" He glared at me and went downstairs to get the door. Then, I went downstairs too and I can hear him talking to someone.

"Sir, what do you need?" He asked.

"Where is the lady you're arguing with?" A deep voice asked.

"Oh! You come to arrest her? Go ahead please, she's here.." Jungkook said.

Then I get up from the couch and make my way towards them. And to my surprise, it was a police. He did call!

"Sir! I don't do anything!" I said, scared.

"You better come to the police station with us. You two make so much noise and your neighbor called us." He said.

"WHAT?!" I shouts in disbelief.

"Did you see that? I'm not the one who make noise. Here is the source of problem! You can arrest her, thanks a lot for coming.." Jungkook said pointing his fingers at me. I am going to kill you, you son of f**king Satan!

"You need to come too." The police officer told him.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong!!" Jungkook argued.

"Sir! As you can see, he's the one who shouts and all that!" I point my finger at him this time.

"How dare you!"

"Argh! Why are you so annoying?"

"Don't talk back at me or I'll--"

"What?! Do it I don't c--"

"STOP IT!! YOU TWO COME WITH ME TO THE POLICE STATION NOW!!" Jungkook and I was startled by the police officer. He look so angry.

(End of Yeri's Pov)

***

POLICE STATION

"Now, explain.." The officer said.

"He/She started it!" Yeri and Jungkook said at once.

"Why did you lie?! You yelled at me Jeon Jungkook!" Yeri said with firing eyes.

"When? You're such a great actress! I was washing the dishes and you suddenly smack my head!" Jungkook lied.

"When did you wash?! You're such a great liar!!" Then they both stand up from their seats, glaring at each other.

"YOU TWO! THIS IS POLICE STATION! DO YOU WANT TO BE LOCKED UP?!" The police officer asked.

"But he/she---"

"Enough! Mrs. Kim Yerim, you explain." The officer said.

"I was playing with my phone happily and suddenly he came to my room and yelled at me for no reason." Yeri said.

"Is that true?" The officer attention was shifted to Jungkook.

"Umm I---" The door then suddenly swing open, revealing a guy and a girl.

"HYUNG?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued.

Don't forget to vote and comment, thanks!

                          -Nunyeol