"YERI, DON'T LEAVE ME.."

"When will you stop the fight?" Irene asked Yeri.

The girls are currently in Irene and Seulgi's sharing apartment, chatting.

"You don't know anything unnie! You know he's very dirty minded these days and I'm scared of him. He may rape me.." Yeri replied.

"F**k.. I don't think so.. I think he's just teasing you.." Irene said.

"I don't think so! Boys these days are scary.." Joy said and Wendy nodded, agreeing with her.

"And dirty minded.. All they want is sex.." Wendy followed.

"Anyway let's talk about other things! I'm sick of this topic right now.." Irene said, annoyed.

"Choose.." Joy said.

"Haha! I don't know why did we sound so fake.. Did you guys call the Park's?" Wendy asked.

"Yep.. I called unnie last night and all she say is that Jimin is an asshole.. I hate him.. He keeps on bullying me.." Yeri said.

"Well I'm not surprised.." Joy chuckled.

"Anyway.. Can you not go, Sooyoung? We will miss you.." Irene said to Joy.

"I will miss you guys too but I really need to go back right now.. My mom needs me.." Joy replied. She decided to take some rest in her hometown Jeju for a few weeks.

"It's because of Hoseok right?" Irene asked.

"Exactly! It's because of him right?" Wendy followed.

"No.. I really miss my mom and sisters.." Joy mumbled.

"Unnie don't lie! Please can you not go? We're all here for you.." Yeri begged.

Suddenly, Yeri phone rings and when she look at the caller ID, it was Jungkook.

"Who is it?" Irene asked.

"Jungkook.." Yeri said.

"Answer it.." Irene ordered and Yeri hesitantly answered it. She wants to reject it but she's scared of her Irene unnie.

Phone conversation.

"Umm, hello?" Yeri answered.

"Hi, I'm Yugyeom.." A guy said.

"WHAT?! Where's Jungkook?" Yeri asked.

"Chill! Don't freak out.. I'm his friend and now he passed out and can you please pick him up? I know it's pretty late now but you're the first one in his contact list so.." The Yugyeom guy said.

"Shit.. Why did you let him drink?" Yeri asked.

"I don't let him drink.. He called me and t--"

"Where are you right now? Tell me the location of the bar.." Yeri cuts him off.

"Umm, XXX bar.." Yugyeom said and Yeri hang up.

"Who is that? How can he have Jungkook's phone?" Irene asked.

"Long story.. I gotta go.. I will call you guys!!" Yeri said and ran out of the apartment.

Not looking where she was running, she run as fast as she could but then she suddenly bumped into someone.

"I'm really sorry.." She bowed still not looking at the guy she bumped into as she was very worried because of Jungkook.

"Y-YERI?"

When she looks up, it was none other than her so called 'ex boyfriend' Bambam.

"Bambam oppa?" Yeri asked shock.

"Why are you running around this late?" Bambam asked back.

"Umm.. I have something to do and please excuse me.." Yeri tried to walk away but her ex boyfriend grab her wrist.

"Please, let's talk.." Bambam begged.

"Please I have nothing to say to you.. I already moved on.. Excuse me.." She removed her hands and tried to walk away but..

"YERI, I DID THAT FOR YOU! I BREAK UP WITH YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME? ALL OF THOSE ARE FAKE.. I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET HURT BECAUSE OF ME.." Bambam said and Yeri stopped in her tracks.

"You should have told me.. But all you did was hurting me!" Yeri finally let her tears out. Then Bambam quickly back hug her.

"I am so sorry! I won't leave you again.. Like I've already said it before, we're match made in heaven and nothing can separate the two of us.." Bambam tried his best to convince her.

"Please get off me.. You know what? I don't have the same feelings for you.. No butterflies playing around in my stomach! I am so sorry to say this but someone else took your place.." Yeri said.

"Yeri, what do you mean? I--"

"The guy who had your old place is going to be my forever.. I'm sorry.." Yeri said, removing his hands and walked away.

After a few minutes, she finally arrived at her destination and Jungkook was there still passing out.

"Oh God, Jungkook.. When will you grow up.. Seriously, you're not my type.. Gentleman don't get drunk easily.." Yeri mumbled.

"Yeri, don't leave me.." Jungkook mumbled while sleeping.

"Okay.. I'm not leaving you but let me call Jin or Namjoon.." Yeri said, taking out her phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hellooooooo!!??!

Longtime no talk!!!

I'm back..

Thank you for everything, for your patience.. Ugh, I sounds like a f**king teacher😂😹😹..

Anyway, the camping was really fun and memorable.. I already went home last Saturday but my schedule was so full and I don't have time for myself..

Anyway, I'll be more active from now on..

Please vote and comment!

Have a nice day!

                      -Nunyeol