PLAY HARD TO GET.

(Jimin's mansion)

After they had a lunch with the girls, the three boys hang out at Jimin's place instead of going back to their hang out place. They don't want to get scold by Seokjin.

"That was so much fun!" Taehyung chirped and flopped down on the couch.

"No! That was not fun! Why did you asked those girls if we can join?" Jimin glared at Taehyung.

"You know Jimin, don't try to avoid your soon to be wife.. Remember that she's going to be your wife till you turn gray!" Taehyung teased.

"Who cares? I'll divorce with her when our child is 6 or 7.." Jimin replied.

"Aish!!!" Jungkook suddenly messed up his hair in annoyance and it startled his hyungs.

"Yah, you scared me!" Taehyung yelled.

"Hyung! She's playing hard to get! I'm really sick!" Jungkook said frustratedly and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Don't tell me anything, Kookie.. I can't help you. They say first impression is important but think about the time when you and her first met. Shouting at each other, almost killing each other, going to the police station.." Taehyung said with a sigh.

"But that's the past!" Jungkook argued.

"I run out of ideas.. Ask Jimin.." Taehyung replied.

"No! I'm not going to help you because I'm really sick of those girls.. I maybe in trouble again.." Jimin declined.

"Hyung! Why are you guys acting like this?! Even Hoseok hyung said I'll support you!" Jungkook almost cry.

"I'm not Jung Hoseok, I'm Park Jimin.." Jimin said.

"Yep! He's an idiot flirty Park Jimin, Busan small creature.." Taehyung added and Jimin glared at him.

"Fine.. If you're not going to help me, I'm going home.." Jungkook said, acting pity and it works it catches the alien's attention.

"Ya! We're joking, Kookie! We'll help you!" Taehyung said and Jimin stared at him.

"When did I---"

"Jimin-ah! Right?" Taehyung cuts off Jimin and asked.

"Yea.." Jimin replied, glaring at Taehyung.

"Really?! You're going to help me? How?" Jungkook asked, excitedly.

"You know Jimin is an expert.. Don't worry.." Taehyung wink at Jungkook.

"It's simple.." Jimin mumbled, yawning.

"Simple? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Just like she did, play hard to get too! Just act like you don't care.." Jimin said.

"WHAT? How can I got close to her if I act like I don't care?" Jungkook asked again.

"Trust me.. You got a help from Park Jimin! My plan always work!" Jimin exclaimed.

"PLAY HARD TO GET.."

***

Yeri's Pov..

I'm currently watching my favorite show Weekly Idol and today guest is Ikon. I'm a big fan of B.I. His amazing voice kills everything!

Suddenly, Jungkook enters the house. Great! How to ruin my mood! I'm sick to see him right now.. But he's talking with someone on his phone. Hmph! Who cares? How I wish B.I to enter the house instead of this guy!

"I REALLY MISS YOU TOO SOHYUN-AH!"

"YEP.. WHEN WILL WE MEET? MAYBE TOMORROW? ARE YOU FREE?"

He keeps on talking.. Who's Sohyun anyway? Who cares? It's none of my business!

"YOU STILL HAVE THAT NECKLACE?! OH! THIS IS WHY I LIKE YOU!"

Wait.. Why did he keeps on glancing at me? Did he try to make me jealous by saying the girl he likes her? I know you too well, Jungkook!

"If you're trying to make me jealous by saying you like her to the girl get lost! I'm not jealous for your information! " I yelled, glaring at him but he doesn't listen to me.. He keeps on talking with the girl. Who is she really?

"WHAT SOUND? OH! I HAVE A DOG NAME YERIM.. SORRY!"

What?! A dog?!

"I'm not a dog!!" I yelled but all I got was his famous smirk..

"OKAY, I WILL CALL YOU AGAIN.. DON'T WORRY.." Then he hang up.

"Can you stay quiet? Why are you so mannerless?" He asked, rolling his eyes. WAIT! I don't get him.. One time he confessed to me and now he's acting like an asshole again!

"You're not my dad.." I replied.

"Whatever.. My friend Sohyun is coming over tomorrow so please be nice to her.." He said.

"Why will I? I'm not even friends with her.." I argued.

Then he glared at me and went to his room. God! What is he? A seagull? Curse him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally!

Have you heard that Sm is debuting a new girl group this year, in June?

I'm so f**king excited!

I already chose my bias and it's Yiyang.. She looks like Krystal from f(x)..

Ningning, Koeun, Lami, Hina and Jungyeon are also very pretty..

There's also rumors saying that Taeyeon (SNSD) younger sister Hayeon is going to be debut with them too.. It's not confirmed yet.

Go check it out!

And in case, if you don't read my other stories 'Beautiful life' book 1 and 2, please go check out too.. I'll be very grateful.

Have a nice day!

                        -Nunyeol