"WAIT THIS DUMB ASS.."

(Wendy's apartment)

"Where are you going?" Wendy asked when she saw Yeri coming out of the room, wearing a pretty dress.

"A date.." Yeri said, happily.

"With Jungkook?" Wendy asked and Yeri nodded.

"I'm so happy for you, everything is perfectly fine now.." Wendy said, smiling.

"Me too! Anyway, how's life with Taehyung?" Yeri asked.

"It's fine.. Sometimes, he's very annoying but when he didn't annoyed me it started to get boring.." Wendy confessed.

"Woah! What a confession! Whatever, gotta go bye!" Yeri said.

"See you!" Wendy said and Yeri stormed out of the house. To be honest, Yeri doesn't tell today's date to Jungkook. She's going to surprise him. Soon, she arrived at their so called 'house.'

"Finally!" She cheered but when she reached the doorstep, to her surprise, the door was locked.

"Where the f**k did he go?" She frowned but at the same time she thought maybe Jungkook was in the hideout place, fooling around with his friends again. Then, she decided to went there. She can't cancel today's date cause she have already planned everything perfectly. And after a few minutes of walking, she finally make it to the hideout place. Then, she rang the doorbell and a few minutes later, Yoongi opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, surprised.

"I came to get Jungkook.. He's here right?" Yeri asked, hoping that he'll say yes.

"What do you mean? Didn't he tell you?" Yoongi asked back, surprised again.

"Tell what?" Yeri asked back, worriedly.

"Oh my God!! This guy! Do you want to rest first?" Yoongi asked again.

"No.. Please tell me where is Jungkook?" Yeri asked, close to tears.

"He went to California to look after his father's company. I bet he'll be very sorry too but it's his father's last request.." Yoongi said, sadly.

"WHAT?" She choked out weakly. 'How come he didn't tell me anything?' She thought. There was a big lump in her throat but she can't take it out.

"Did you check your phone?" Yoongi asked, looking at her sadly.

Then Yeri quickly took out her phone and there was a voicemail from the one and only Jungkook.

"There is a voicemail.." She mumbled.

'Just as I thought.. Even though Jungkook is absentminded, he won't forget to tell his girlfriend he's leaving..' Yoongi thought, feeling so proud of Jungkook.

Then she opened the voicemail.

"Yerim! This is Jungkook.. Ahh.. How am I supposed to say this? First, don't be mad and never show your bitchy side on the hyungs or noonas okay?" Hearing that, Yeri smiled.

"The thing is, I'm going to California to look after my dad's company.. And I'll be back after 4 years, I think.. Yeri, don't cry okay? It's really hard for me too.. The last time we meet, I don't have any courage to tell you.. I know for sure that you'll try to convince me not to go and I know I will do that again. You clearly knows I can't win against you right? Yah?? You're crying right now right? Don't! Think about our future! If I don't work, what will happen to us in the future? Living near the woods with 5 kids will be impossible right? We'll die in hunger. Haha! Anyway, can I ask you one last favor? Will you wait for me? Will you wait this dumb ass? I know you will say yes! You know, waiting is a sign of patience. Anyone can say I love you but just flipped your hair and walk away okay? Or say you're my wife! Okay! I'm not joking! Wait for me okay? Waiting for 4 years is nothing right? Baby! Know that I love you to the moon and back! Ya! Wish Jungkook bieber good luck and I love you!" Then the line went dead.

"What did he say?" Yoongi asked.

"I love you.." Yeri mumbled, totally forgetting about Yoongi's presence.

"Yah! I asked you what did Jungkook say?" Yoongi asked, flicking Yeri's forehead and the girl cries in pain.

"Ahh! Get lost!" Yeri said and walked away, angrily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

The ending is near!

Only one chapter left and we'll have to say goodbye for awhile!

Anyway, back to kpop!

Did you watch G(idle) new song 'Hann?'

Minnie was so pretty and the song was so unique too!

What do you think?

Leave your thoughts!

                      -Nunyeol