AVOIDING.

3 days have passed since Jungkook confessed his feelings to Yeri.. After the confession, they both tried their best to avoid each other. Jungkook keeps on avoiding her because he's really embarrassed and Yeri keeps on avoiding her because she doesn't want to fall for him. She don't want her Joy unnie words to come true.. 'At least, I have to save my pride..' that's what she thinks.

The boys are currently in their hideout place, playing around.

"Yah! Give it back you alien!" Hoseok shouts as Taehyung was running away with his phone.

Jungkook was sitting quietly beside Jimin, who was also thinking hard just like him.

"Yah, you two! Stop with that sad face!" Namjoon waved his hand in front of them.

"Let them be.." Yoongi mumbled while playing with his phone. Strangely, he doesn't sleep today.

"You know Jungkook, you're an idiot.. Why can't you wait? Even Taehyung knows what is right or wrong!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"And I think you're too young for this.." Jin added.

"Who said my name?" Taehyung joins them on the couch followed by Hoseok who was patting heavily.

"Hyung! I'm not young! I'm a real man now.." Jungkook argued.

"I believe.." Jin scoffed.

"Anyway, why don't you make it up to her?" Taehyung asked.

"Why will I? I don't need to apologize! I didn't do anything wrong!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You kiss her without her permission!" Taehyung pointed out.

"That's right. You're too much, Jungkook.. You know, some girls are sensitive. Maybe that's her first kiss.." Yoongi said.

"As a lawyer, what do you think Hoseok?" Namjoon asked Hoseok.

"I don't know.. I'm totally sucks at this kind of things just like you.." Hoseok replied.

"But why will she get mad? I also kiss Wendy without her permission.." Taehyung mumbled to himself and Jin heard it.

"You what?!" Jin asked, shock.

"Uh.. Nothing.." Taehyung smiled nervously.

"Tell me the truth! Did something happen between you and Wendy?" Jin asked. Then, the boys attention were shifted to Taehyung.

"Umm.. Can we talk about some other things?" Taehyung smiled nervously.

"Yah, don't change the subject.." Hoseok said and Taehyung glared at him. Then he suddenly raise up from the couch and stretched his arms.

"What's up with you?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm going somewhere! Wanna join Jimin?" Taehyung winks at Jimin and Jimin immediately gets up from the couch.

"I'm coming too!" Jungkook stand up as well.

"Yah! Where are you three going? Get back here!" Jin shouts.

"We're going to talk about something which you guys doesn't give an interest in it.." Taehyung replied.

"I can finally sleep in peace now.." Yoongi said and lye down, in which he earned a glare from Jin.

***

"Unnie, it's your fourth plate now.." Yeri whined.

She's currently having lunch in the Exotic restaurant with Wendy and Seulgi. Irene and Joy couldn't make it today because of their busy schedules.

"I'm hungry!" Seulgi replied with a mouth full of rice.

"Anyway Seulgi-ah, which do you prefer? A boy or a girl?" Wendy asked and Seulgi choked.

"Be careful.." Yeri said and handed her a glass of water.

"You know I prefer a girl.. If I have a boy who knows, he maybe flirty and annoying like his so called 'father.' So, I want a baby girl.." Seulgi said.

"HI, WENDY!!" When the girls look up, it was none other than Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin.

'What the f**k.. God, why are you doing this to me? I've tried my best to avoid Jungkook.. Forgive me for the mistakes I made in the past and help me..' Yeri prayed to God in her mind.

"This is coincidence! Mind if we join?" Taehyung asked and Jimin glared at the guy while Jungkook widen his eyes in shock.

'No way, I'm not ready to face her..' Jungkook thought while Jimin stared at Seulgi, who was eating her food like there's no tomorrow.

"Of course.." Wendy replied and Yeri kicked Seulgi foot thinking that it was Wendy.

"Ahh.. Why did you kick me?" Seulgi asked, groaning in pain.

"I'm sorry.." Yeri replied and make an eye contact with Jungkook but she quickly look away.

"Are you going to eat all that?!" Taehyung asked Seulgi and she nodded.

"Damn! How can you eat? Did you workout?" Jungkook asked and he earned a glare from the eating girl.

"You idiot! Who workout during pregnancy period? This is the real reason why Yeri doesn't give you an answer yet.." Seulgi said with a mouth full of rice.

Then Jungkook blushed and Yeri rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Ahh!!" Jimin suddenly shout out in pain.

"Yeri, stop kicking other's leg.. You can't deny and avoid him forever.." Wendy said.

'I can.. I can avoid him.. If I need to, I will hide in Atlantis too.' Yeri thought and rolled her eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what? We hot, we young!"🎶

How's your day?

I spent time watching NCT 2018 weekly idol..

Lucas, Taeyong, Chenle and Jaehyun bias wreck me!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

See you in a bit!

                      -Nunyeol