MEMORIES

"WHERE IS MY SON?!!" Hoseok's mom barged into the room and everyone stand up from their seats.

"Aunty.." Jin tried to calm her down.

"Eomma!!" Jaehee ran to her mom and hugged her.

"Hoseok.." Hoseok's mom started to sobbing when she sees her son lifeless body.

"Aunty, calm down please.. It will be fine.." Joy comforted her.

"Sooyoung, how can this happen?" Hoseok's mom asked and cried into her arms

"Aunty, you need to sign something in the counter.." Jin said. Meanwhile, the others keep quiet as they don't know what to say.

"We will look after him.." Irene said.

"I'm coming with you eomma!" Then Jaehee and her mom walk out of the room.

"Oh God! What shall we do?" Namjoon asked his friends.

"Pray.." Wendy said.

"How many times do I have to say that I'm an atheist?!" Namjoon asked, angrily.

"You're an atheist?!" The girls asked shock and Namjoon nodded.

"Hmm.. This is why you never receive any blessings from God!" Joy pointed out.

"Aren't you afraid to go to hell? How can you bravely say that you're an atheist?" Yeri asked.

"Take back what you've said! You're not an atheist!" Wendy argued.

"But I am!!" Namjoon argued back.

"Did you want to go to hell? Kim Namjoon pray for forgiveness!" Wendy exclaimed.

"No, I won't.." Namjoon shook his head.

"Stop it! It's not the time for fighting!" Jin scold them.

"That's right.. Hoseok is fighting for his life right now!" Irene followed.

"Anyway why are you arguing with him? He's going to be the one who's going to hell, not you.." Yoongi said to Wendy.

"Hyung is right.. Stop arguing with him already.." Jungkook finally speak up.

"We already told him a million times but he won't listen to us." Taehyung added.

Suddenly..

"DON'T LEAVE ME.. DON'T LEAVE ME!" Hoseok groaned and his body started to shake uncontrollably.

"Hoseok!!" They all ran up to him.

"NO! KANGMIN HYUNG!!!!" Hoseok screams still closing his eyes and tears were streaming down his face.

"He's having a bad dream! What shall we do?!!" Taehyung panicked.

"Yeri! Call the doctor!!" Irene ordered and Yeri quickly ran out of the room to call a doctor.

"HYUNG!! I NEED TO SEE THAT GIRL! I NEED TO SEE HER! I KEPT ON THINKING ABOUT HER!!" He kept on crying and shaking.

"Hoseok! Do you hear me?! I'm Sooyoung! Please wake up!!" Joy was shaking his body.

"Unnie move aside.." Yeri said as the doctor finally make it to the room.

"Please go and wait outside.." The doctor said to them.

***

"God.." Hoseok's mom was crying while Irene patted her back gently.

It's been 1 hour since Hoseok was moved to Emergency room. Jungkook and Yeri were sitting together while Yoongi sat on the chair staring at the wall helplessly. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Joy keeps on walking round and round due to nervousness. Wendy texted Seulgi, telling her about the news. Irene was comforting Hoseok's mom and Jaehee was send home to have a tuition class.

"I'm nervous.." Taehyung said biting his nails.

"Me too.." Namjoon said.

After a few minutes, the doctor finally comes out of the room.

"Doctor! What is happening to my son?!" They all ran to the doctor.

The doctor take a deep breath and said, "He's recalling his memories from the past.. I'm sorry to say this but he may not remember everything which had happen this past years and it's like a selective amnesia.."

"WHAT?!" Taehyung shouts in a.

"What do you mean? I don't get it.." Joy said.

"He will not remember the things which have happened before as he's recalling some of his memories.." The doctor said.

"You mean he's recalling the memories he forgot and he may also be forgetting his memories of this past few days?" Irene asked and the doctor nodded.

"Holy.." Wendy mumbled.

"And you need to find this girl he's talking about.." The doctor added.

"A girl?" Hoseok's mom asked.

"Yes, this girl is the reason why he's recalling his memories.." The doctor replied.

"But how can we?" Jin asked.

"All you need to do is ask him.. But not in a rush.. He's awake now you can see him.." The doctor said and leaves.

"No one should freak him out.." Jin told them. When they get inside, Hoseok was smiling at them, tiredly.

"Are you alright?" His mom quickly attacked him with a hug.

"What's with that face? I'm okay.." Hoseok replied, smiling.

"Hyung, it's good to see you awake!" Jungkook smiled at him.

"When did you become close with Yeri? Why are you holding hands with her?" Hoseok asked when he noticed that the couple were holding hands.

"Umm, a longtime ago.." Jungkook replied.

"Where's Jimin?" He asked again.

"Having a honeymoon with Seulgi noona.." Taehyung replied.

"WHAT?! I don't get it.." Hoseok said.

"Don't think too much.. Rest first.." His mom said.

"That's right, horse.. You need to rest first.." Joy followed.

"Ummm.. Who are you?" Hoseok asked.

"Yah, don't try to fool me.." Joy chuckled but immediately stop when she sees Hoseok serious face.

"You got to be kidding me.. Who am I?" Irene asked.

"Irene noona.." Hoseok quickly answered.

"And me?" Wendy asked.

"You're Wendy.. Why are you like this?" Hoseok asked.

"You don't really know her?" Yoongi asked.

"Please.. Don't joke around.. I know all of you expect for this lady.." Hoseok said, pointing at her rudely.

"I-- I am going.." Joy walk out of the room.

"Unnie!"

"Sooyoung!"

Then the girls ran after her.

"Yah, don't you think you're too much?" Jin asked.

"That's Sooyoung.. You don't know her?" His mom can't believe it.

"Eomma! I don't.. I want to rest.. Leave now all of you.." Hoseok said as he closed his eyes while wrapping around his body with a blanket.

"Hose--"

"Eomma you leave too.." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating!

My dad is being a bitch these days and I am sick of it..

But guys, I got my phone back now..

These past few days was like a hell for me.

Anyway, please vote and comment..

                      -Nunyeol