INTERACT WITH THEM (PT.1)

IRENE AND SEULGI'S SHARING APARTMENT.

"So, do you guys agreed with me?" Irene asked.

"Yes.. I think I am.." Seulgi said.

"I don't want to lose my pride so, yeah.." Joy followed.

"So what about you Wendy?" Irene asked.

"Umm.. Yes." Wendy lowered her head.

"Great! And what about you Yeri? I give you 1 week to think already!" Irene said to Yeri.

"I'm in.." Yeri mumbled.

"This is also the best way get your mind off from that stupid jerk! Jenny also said you should move on right? That's her advice before going back to U.S. so just agree with the plan!" Irene told her. 1 week have passed since Jenny went back to U.S. And the girls are now in Irene and Seulgi's sharing apartment, discussing about their plans to make the 7 idiots suffer.

"Seul?"

"Yes unnie?" Seulgi quickly replied.

"Your target will be Park Jimin, you should make him fall for you.." Irene said.

"WHAT?!" Seulgi's jaw dropped.

"I choose Park Jimin for you because he's an easy type.. I heard that he's really flirty and he always gets what he wants.. And you know, you're the one who can make that guy hypnotize.." Irene said.

"If that's what you plan, then okay.." Seulgi nodded obediently.

"Great! And Joyie will be Jung Hoseok." Irene said. As soon as Joy heard those words, she choked on the snack she was eating.

"What the f**k! Why him? Just choose another guy! Like Namjoon or J--" Irene glared at her and she immediately shut her mouth.

"I don't want to hear any complains! You and Jung Hoseok are lawyers so it will be more easy for you." Irene explained.

"Aish, fine.." Joy frowned.

"Now, Wanah.." Irene look at Wendy.

"Unnie, did we really need to do this?" Wendy asked.

"Yes and please keep up with this act till the end, Wanah." Irene begged.

"Okay, I'll do it for you guys.." Wendy said.

"Thanks! And your target is Kim Taehyung.. Don't worry, he's an idiot who believe in aliens so it won't be that hard." Irene said and Wendy just nodded.

"Unnie I--"

"Shut up Joyie, if you're going to complain again.." Irene cuts off Joy who can't still get over with what she have heard.

"Fine.." Joy finally sigh in defeat.

"And Yerim, your target is the hardest one Jeon Jungkook.. He's not interested in girls and remember it's going to be hard. But you live with him so there are so many advantage.." Irene said.

Yeri just nodded because she was scared of Irene.

"And what about you unnie?" Seulgi asked.

"I don't know.. Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon are left.." Irene said.

"What about Kim Seokjin? He seems nice." Wendy said.

"Okay, then my target is Kim Seokjin.." Irene said.

"But what about Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi?" Yeri asked.

"They're going to get it too.." Irene said.

"So, what's the first mission?" Joy asked.

"INTERACT WITH THEM."