CONFESSION

Jungkook's Pov..

"Yeri, I love you.." I said. I'm not good at waiting so I don't want to keep it as a secret.

"What?" Her jaw's dropped and look at me like a lost child.

"I know you maybe shock but I don't want to keep it as a secret. I don't know when did I became like this.. Love suddenly comes to me and that's all I know.." I said.

She was out of words and was spacing out.

"Hate me all you want but I can't stop myself from falling for you and I am not eating any wrong medicine right now.. You make me crazy, Kim Yerim.. Please can you be my girlfriend? I'll give you everything you want!" I said, with all the courage I have.

She widen her in shock and she yelled, "You idiot! Why are you so straightforward? Why are you so talkative and doesn't give me a chance to speak? Can't you act like a gentleman in movies??"

"Is that a no?" I asked.

"You dumb ass!" She rolled her eyes.

What is happening? No one ever rejected me like this! Girls always fall for me!!

Before I had the chance to speak, she already went to her room and slammed the door shut. This means that she rejected me right? Aish, Hoseok hyung said follow your heart! But what happen now? I follow my heart and it turned out like this..

Then I frustratedly called Hoseok hyung and after a few seconds, he finally picks up his phone.

Phone conversation.

"What again?" He answered, annoyed.

"Hyung! It's all your fault.. You said follow your heart and I do as you told me but it doesn't turned out great like I've imagined.." I said.

"What did you say?" He asked.

"I said I love you.." I replied.

"WHAT?! Pft.. Haha😂!!" He laughs.

"Hyung! This is not funny! She angrily said that I'm very straightforward!" I exclaimed.

"She's right.. You're very straightforward.." He chuckled.

"Did you remember the time when you accidentally confessed to Chorong noona's mom, thinking that it was her?" I asked.

"Don't even bring that thing up again or I'll choke you!" He yelled.

"See? It's not funny so, stop laughing.." I replied.

"Do whatever you want.. I'm off to bed.. Ask Jimin, I told you I'm not good at this kind of things.." He said.

"But--" Before I could say anything, he hang up.

This hyung! What will I do now? If I don't ask some help from Jimin hyung or the other hyungs, I'll mess it up..

***

Yeri's Pov..

Am I dreaming? It's so sudden. Maybe Mingyu blackmailed him.. Maybe they're betting on something again.. But-- argh!! I don't even know anymore! Why is he so straightforward? It's not even romantic even I don't have any feelings for him.. Can't he confessed in a romantic way? Like Kim Beum confessed to Kim So Eun in 'Boys over flowers?' Anyway, I need to make it to Joy unnie's house as soon as possible. She's the only one who can help me..

After few minutes, I finally arrived at Joy unnie's apartment.

"Unnie, are you home?" I yelled while pressing the doorbell.

After a few minutes, Joy unnie finally opened the door.

"What brings you here?" She asked, while letting me in.

"I have something to ask you.. Are you busy?" I asked.

"Nope.. I've just finished checking the files.. What's bothering you?" She asked back.

"Can I have some drink first unnie?" I asked again.

"Sure.. Be right back.." She said and went to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she came back with a glass of lemonade.

"Here.." She handed me the lemonade and joins me on the couch.

"Thanks.." I said and take a sip of the drink.

"So, what happen?" She asked.

"Umm.. What will you do if someone confessed to you straightforwardly?" I asked.

"Wait.. I don't get it! What do you mean? Did someone confess his feelings to you?" She asked and I nodded.

"Aw! That's great and what's with that face?" She asked.

"You won't believe me.." I said.

"Who's the guy?" She asked.

"Do you really want to know? Because after you hear this, you may die from a cultural shock.." I replied.

"Spill the beans, I won't!" She said, confidently.

"Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's Jungkook.."

"WHAT?!!" Her jaw dropped.

"I don't know what happen to him.. He suddenly confessed his feelings to me.. But what makes me mad the most is that he was so straightforward! Can he do it like gentleman in movies?!" I exclaimed.

"But you love him right?" She smirked.

"Hell no!" I shouts in anger.

"Baby Yerim, don't lie.. I know you for years now.." She teased.

"Unnie! I don't lie!" I argued.

"Whatever you say.. But what's your answer? Do you feel the same like he did?" She asked.

Do I feel the same like Jungkook? Whatever, hope I doesn't feel the same..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

What do you think of this Chapter?

Hope you like it..

Don't forget to vote and comment, you lovely readers!

                         -Nunyeol