WHAT DID I MISS?

Yeri's Pov..

I'm doomed! Jungkook is going to tease me endlessly now! To my bad luck, the boys joined our table. Why? Irene unnie invited them.

"Don't even look at me!" Joy unnie yelled at Hoseok.

"That was nothing compared to what you did to me!" Hoseok argued.

"Yah! Stop fighting, this is public.. Look, even Jimin and Seulgi is keeping quiet.." Irene unnie scold them. Well Seulgi unnie and Jimin is keeping quiet because they had a staring contest right now..

"That's right.. Don't you two drop the atmosphere.." Jin followed. Why don't these two married? They have many similarities!

"Anyway, did you get the perfect outfit for Jimin?" Wendy unnie asked trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Yes.. I bet you will even fall for this small creature!" Taehyung said and Jimin glared at him.

"Let's bet.." Yoongi said and yawn loudly.

I took a glance at Jungkook and he was still smirking at me.. What a dirty minded CREATURE! Then I gave him 'Do you want to die?! Don't look at me like that!' look but he gave me 'I don't care, try me..' look.

"This is so delicious.." Namjoon said, referring to the seafood aglio olio spaghetti. How can he even eat in times like this? I need to get out of here now.. Don't get me wrong but it's uncomfortable for me.. Jungkook keeps on smirking at me and what can I do?

"I'm going!" I stood up and everyone look at me.

"Hmm? Where?" Irene unnie asked.

"I.. Umm.. I got a text from my friend!" I lied.

"Who your friend?" She asked again.

Yeri think!!!!

"I mean. I'll go now, I need to go!" I excused myself and quickly ran out of the Café.

Where will I go now? Aish.. Boys and their dirty thoughts.

Suddenly, someone wrapped his/her arms around my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going? Don't try to avoid me.."

Oh no..

"Hello, Jungkook!" I look up at him and smiled nervously.

"Where are you trying to go?" He asked.

"To the Library!" I lied again..

"Since when did you like reading books?" He asked. Crap! Use your big brain, Kim Yerim! When did I like reading books?!

"A longtime ago.." I replied.

"A longtime ago, my ass.." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me how can I have a prevert boyfriend like you?" I asked.

"You are the one who's prevert! You even dream of having sex with me!" He exclaimed. Then the people in the streets look at us.. WAIT.. They're glaring at us.

"Shh! Lower your voice you dumb ass.." I smack him in the arm.

"Seriously! You dream of having sex with me right?" He asked again.

"Who said that?! No.." I replied.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Yes.." I replied looking into his eyes.

"But to remind you that, if you're ready, I'm ready.." He said.

WHAT?!

***

Jungkook's Pov..

"But to remind you that, if you're ready, I'm ready.." I said.

"WHAT?!! You pervert!" She widened her eyes.

"Hahaha!! I'm just joking!" I laugh at her. It's so fun to tease her..

"Say that again and I will break your bones!" She give me a dead glare.

"Who breaks their boyfriend's bones?" I teased.

"Me.." She replied and walk to the opposite side of the road.. Wait is she doing?

"Yah, Kim Yerim! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home!" She shouted. WHAT? It's the wrong direction.. What's in her mind right now?

"It's the wrong way.. It's this way.." I said and pointed to the opposite road. Seriously? She stomped her feet and approach me. Why did she try to avoid me?

"Don't even try.." I said.

"What did I try?" She asked.

"You try to avoid me.." I said.

We took a cab and went home. It took us only 15 minutes to arrive at our house. By foot, it will took us half an hour.

"Whoa.. I'm tired.." I said.

"Me too.. I'm going to make some drinks for us.." She said and walk to the kitchen.

Yes! This is the perfect time for me to make a move! You know in movies, a boy used to back hugged his girlfriend.

"Yerim.." I walk to the kitchen and back hugged her. Then she flinched.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm being a clingy boyfriend right now.." I said and she scoffed.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"It's for you to find out.." I said and put my chin on her shoulders.

"Why are you so cheesy?" She asked.

"I'm just being protective.. If I don't look after you carefully, some other guys will took you away from me.." I said.

"WELL, WELL, WELL.. WHAT DID I MISS?"

It can't be.. That voice..

Yeri and I turned to where the voice was coming from and I widen my eyes in shock..

I'M DOOMED..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update!

And sorry for the long wait..

I also know that my story started to get boring but what can I do?

All I want to tell you guys is that I've tried my best.

Please continue to vote and comment!

                       -Nunyeol