MY ENEMY, MY TRUE LOVE (END)

4 years later..

"Yah! Satan's sake! Stop running away, Park Jihoon!" Yeri yelled at the kid who was running away from her.

Everything was quite well for the past years and Yeri was promoted to her work. Thanks to Lee Taeyong. But the thing is she thinks her relationship with Jungkook is not strong as it used to be. No phone calls or no messages from him and it makes her worried. She thinks Jungkook is too much obsessed with his work. But she trusted him and she knows that Jungkook is smart enough to know what is wrong and right.

And what about the others? What are they doing now?

First the horse couple, Joy and Hoseok married two years back and they are going to welcome their first child at the end of this year, December. Funny right? They used to be cat and dog. But Hoseok being the love doctor, he proposed to her in the most romantic way on her birthday.

What about the annoying couple Taehyung and Wendy? They got engaged last month. Well, you all know Wendy. She doesn't trust people easily and that's the point. But they planned to get married on next year.

The bear and mochi couple? How will I say? At first, they planned on getting divorce after Jihoon was born. Yep! Park Jihoon, the 3 year old kid is their child. But they both realised their love for each other when they went to Florida to visit Jimin's friend. Seulgi went missing for 3 days and that's when Jimin realised his stupid mistakes. Now it's safe to say that they're the most adorable couple on earth.

Irene and Seokjin.. Jin is not brave enough to confessed his feelings to her till today. And Irene is also waiting for him to confess his feelings to her. Yep, she knew it but what can she do?

The two single potatoes, Namjoon and Yoongi. Where are they now? Yoongi decided to be single till he turned grey.. Why? He had this little feelings for his Irene noona but he decided to shrugged it off when he found out that Seokjin had the same feelings for her. Irene is lucky isn't it?

Kim Namjoon.. Huuu.. He broke up with his girlfriend last month. Nothing much about him. He is not the type of guy to take relationship seriously. But his next target turns out to be Jungkook's little sister, Jeon Somi.

"No!" Jihoon refused, running around the living room.

"Stop running around!" She ordered, coming out of the kitchen while holding a glass of milk.

Taking care of Jihoon is one of her work now. Why? Seulgi and Jimin always had dinner together on Friday night and Yeri always babysit this little mochi.

*DING DONG!"

When Yeri opened the door, it was Jihoon's parents.

"Hi.. Is everything fine?" Jimin asked.

"Did he give you some trouble again?" Seulgi followed.

"Absolutely yes.. He doesn't want to drink his milk." Yeri said, letting the couple in.

"Jihoon!" Jimin called his son and his son who was hiding under the curtain comes out, nervously.

"Daddy.." Jihoon said, smiling sweetly.

"Did you obey your aunty?" Jimin asked.

"Yes.." His son said, innocently.

"Really? Do you drink your milk?" Jimin asked.

"I don't want to.. I don't like it." Jihoon pouted cutely.

"Now.." Jimin ordered and Jihoon immediately took the milk from Yeri.

"Good boy.." Seulgi smiled.

"Umm.. I'm going home now." Yeri said.

"Why? Stay for awhile.." Seulgi said.

"I have some paperwork to check.. Bye, Jihoonie!" Yeri smiled.

"Say bye to aunty.." Seulgi said to Jihoon.

"Bye bye, aunty!" Jihoon waved cutely.

"Bye bye my baby!" Yeri waved.

***

It was already 9 when Yeri arrived at her house and to her surprise, the house was unlocked.

'Oh my! Robbers!' She thought, scared. She locked the door before she make it to the Park's house. And she's so sure. Then She took an umbrella and entered the house, quietly. 'You dumb robber or thief, be ready to face a hell!' She thought.

*BANG!!!*

Suddenly there was a noise from the kitchen.

"Die!" She was about to hit the robber but when she take a look at the robber's face, she froze.

"Ya.. What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, scared.

"Jungkook?!" She dropped the umbrella.

"Wake up!" Jungkook ordered.

"What do you mean?" She asked and in a blink of an eye, everything became quiet and Jungkook shadow slowly vanished.

***

"YERI!"

"YAH, YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW!!"

"YAHHH!!!"

Yeri heard her name being called for a multiple times and she finally open her eyes.

"Where am I?" She mumbled.

"Finally! I've been waiting for 2 hours! I called your name but you can't wake up.." Her best friend Jenny said, worriedly.

"What happen to me?" Yeri asked and tried to sit up but failed.

"Jungkook throws a ball at you and it hit your head hardly then you passed out." Jenny said.

"You remember my dreams that I told you?" Yeri asked.

"Your dreams where that Jungkook is your boyfriend, where Bambam his friend is your ex, where Mingyu, the flirty guy is your brother who happens to have feelings for me.. Yes, I do.." Her best friend said.

"I dreamed about it again. This time I see Lee Taeyong and Park Jihoon too. Park Jihoon even turns out to be Jimin sunbae and Seulgi sunbae's child.." Yeri said.

"Almost forgot. Irene sunbae, Seokjin sunbae, Teacher Yoongi, the nerds Kim Taehyung and Wendy Son, oh! Well Jung Hoseok and Park Joy from our class, and Kim Namjoon from Science block, you see them too right?" Jenny asked.

"Ah, yes.. But you know, it's not like I wanted to date Jungkook but, it felt so real! The kiss the---"

"I DON'T MEAN TO EAVESDROP BUT WHAT FELT SO REAL?" When they looked where the voice was coming from, it was Jungkook.

"Umm.." Yeri was out of words.

"Anyway, do my homework when you get home!" He throws his books at her.

"NO!" Yeri replied, angrily.

"Shut up or else I'll kiss you!" He warned and walk out of the room.

"Are you sure about falling in love with him in your dreams?" Her friend quickly asked.

"UGH!!! I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE MY ENEMY BUT MY TRUE LOVE IN MY F**KING DREAMS!" Yeri yelled frustratedly and Jungkook who can hear those things smiled like an idiot.

"Step 1 is complete! But how do I attract her now?" Jungkook asked himself and messed his hair in frustration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END..

Thanks alot for keeping up with me till the end.

I wanted to thank everyone for reading and supporting this story!

Let's meet again and well, stay tune for my new Nct Lucas fanfiction!

Lots of love💚💙💛💓

Thank you 🤗🙏👏👋

                          -Nunyeol