CONFESSION TIME!

"Yah! Where the f**ck did you go?" Jin asked Hoseok as soon as he went back to the hideout place.

"Getting some fresh air cause a certain someone blames me for her friend's lost.." Hoseok said referring to Irene and Irene glared at him.

"I still blame you.." Irene said.

"Who cares? Why don't you look for your friend instead? Don't waste your f**king time here.. We don't really need your presence.." Hoseok scoffed.

"Yah! Hoseok.. Show some respect to her she's older than you.." Seokjin defended Irene. The others Jungkook, Yeri, Wendy, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi just stay quiet, watching the scene.

"Oh yeah.." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You don't need to tell him, he's an idiot anyway." Irene said.

"I'm not an idiot! I--"

Before Hoseok finish his words, Irene phone rings.

Phone conversation.

"Yes, who is it?" Irene asked.

"Unnie! This is Sooyoung.." Joy said.

"Joyie! I thought you're lost?! Where are you?!" Irene asked, worriedly.

"Chill, I'm at the hospital.." Joy said.

"WHAT?! What happen to you?!" Irene asked again.

"Calm down, nothing happen.. I'm visiting my friend and can you pick me up right now? I forgot my purse so.." Joy trailed off, pouting.

"Shit.." Irene scoffed.

"Please?" Joy begged.

"Don't you know how worried we are? You even left your phone in your room and I thought you're lost! You should have informed me first!" Irene shouts in anger.

"Ahh, my ears.. I'm sorry but how can you have my keys?" Joy asked, surprised.

"You didn't lock the door." Irene explained.

"Aish.. Anyway, please pick me up right now, I don't have any money with me.." Joy said.

"It's all your damn fault for that.. Wait there.." Irene said and hang up.

"Take back what you said.." Hoseok said as soon as Irene hang up.

"I don't need to.." Irene rolled her eyes.

"Yah, don't fight for f**k sake! We already know where she is.." Taehyung said to them.

"That's right.. Stop fighting already.." Wendy followed.

"Aish.." Irene glared at Hoseok.

"Anyway, what did she say?" Seokjin asked.

"She's stuck in the hospital because she don't bring any money to get home.." Irene said.

"Hoseok go and pick her up.." Seokjin ordered.

"WHAT? No way.." Hoseok refused.

"Just go!" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Why me? Can't Yoongi hyung or Namjoon do it?!" Hoseok asked.

"No! Don't drag me into this.." Namjoon said.

"We will go, hyung!" Jungkook volunteered with Yeri.

"Yes, we will take her home!" Yeri said while glaring at Hoseok.

"I said Hoseok needs to take her home not you guys!" Seokjin said glaring at the maknaes.

"Okay.." Jungkook said, gulping.

"Fine fine! But I don't bring my car." Hoseok said, trying to make an excuse.

"Use my car.." Yoongi said.

***

(JUNGKOOK AND YERI'S HOUSE)

"Phew! What a night!" Yeri flopped down on the couch.

"Exactly! I'm so tired as hell.." Jungkook joins Yeri on the couch.

"Your hyung is so rude.." Yeri said.

"You're right.. Ugh! Let's stop this conversation for now and let me sleep on your lap.." Jungkook said and sleep on Yeri's lap.

"Woah.. Who are you? Why are you sleeping on my lap without my permission boy?" Yeri teased.

"Haha.. Stop it already and let me look at you like this for awhile.." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, let's have a confession time!" Yeri suddenly said, excitedly.

"What kind of confession time? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"All you have to do is answering me honestly okay?" Yeri asked back.

"Hmm.." Jungkook hmm in response.

"Have you ever dated a girl before?" Yeri asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Jungkook asked back.

"Yah, don't answer question with question.. Just answer me.." Yeri said.

"No, I never dated before.. You're the first one.." Jungkook said and Yeri smiled.

"But your brother does, a lot! He dated Eunha, Tzuyu, Nayoung.. There are so many.. WAIT! he also told me that he had a little thing for your Jenny unnie.." He added and Yeri widen her eyes in shock.

"He's an international playboy.." Yeri said.

"No, that's my nickname.." Jungkook argued.

"Why? You said you never dated before so why will you be an international playboy if you never dated before?" Yeri asked.

"Because of my features.." He said.

"Psh.. Curse them, why are they calling you like that? They don't have the rights to call you like that.." Yeri frowned.

"Haha, but I like it.." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Yeri asked.

"Because I feel special.." He replied.

"Am I your first kiss?" Yeri asked again.

"What?!" Jungkook asked back, shock.

"What's with that face? Tell me  am I your first kiss?" His girlfriend repeated.

"Ummm, I.." Nothing came out of Jungkook's mouth and Yeri frowned.

"I'm not your first kiss?" Yeri asked and Jungkook nodded.

"When I was in elementary, a girl named Sana stole it.. It was an accident. She tripped and fall onto me and..." Jungkook immediately stopped his sentence when he sees Yeri with teary eyes.

"How can you? Even though I was in a relationship with Bambam oppa, I never kiss him.." Yeri said.

"OPPA? You said you never wanted to call someone oppa.. Why are you calling him oppa?!" Jungkook asked, angrily.

"That's because he forced me to call him and then I get used to it.." Yeri defended herself.

"Kiss me.." Jungkook said, with a big sigh.

"Excuse me?" Yeri asked.

"I don't want to repeat it again.." Jungkook said.

Then, Yeri immediately peck his lips.

"That's nice.." Jungkook smiled.

"I don't get you.." Yeri mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys!

Longtime no talk!

How are you?

Please vote and comment!

See you💙

                          -Nunyeol