GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

"Yah, I said get the hell out of my room!!"

"I said no! I don't want to!"

"Where will I sleep then?!" Yeri gritted her teeth.

"If you want you can sleep beside me.." Jungkook replied.

"WHAT?! Are you kidding me? Never!" Yeri yelled in disbelief.

"Then get lost!" Jungkook yelled back.

"Who are you to shout at me like that?! This is my room for G-Dragon's sake!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Well stop mentioning G-Dragon's name.." Jungkook scoffed.

"Why will I obey your words? You're not my dad.. Now, move!" Yeri ordered and finally sleep beside him.

"Yah! I don't like sharing my blanket with someone! Go take your blanket.." She said.

"I don't mind sharing blanket so it's not my problem.." Jungkook muttered.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"KIM YERIM.."

'Wait the mission!!!' The mission suddenly popped up in Yeri's mind.

"Just let me sleep.." Jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"Jungkook.. Why don't you introduce yourself to me? Like formally?" Yeri asked.

"Why will I?" Jungkook asked back and face her.

"So, we can be friends.." Yeri replied.

"What do you want to know?" Jungkook asked again.

"Everything." Yeri smiled at him.

"So you started to fall for me? Did you know what a boy and a girl do when they're alone?" Jungkook teased and Yeri widen her eyes in shock.

"S-shut up!" She stuttered and blushed.

"Want to do it?" He teased again.

"Get the hell out of my room!!" Yeri shouts in anger again.

"Chill.. I'm just teasing you." Jungkook replied.

"Say that again and you'll be sleeping alone.." Yeri warned and Jungkook decided to shut up. 'That's better..' She thought and smile to herself.

"So do you want me to have an introduction to you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.. I won't ask if I want.." Yeri replied and Jungkook rolled his eyes but decided to tell her anyway.

"Well.. You know, my real name is Jeon Jungkook. And according to my mom, my name is composed by my Aunt. And my hometown is Busan. It's a very boring place but the thing that I like is that I have many bad friends who understands me.." Jungkook said,grinning widely.

"Psh.. Bad friends?" Yeri asked rolling her eyes.

"Yes, they're just like me.. No working, just chilling around everyday.. But Busan is a very boring place so I decided to move here in Seoul." Jungkook replied.

"Perhaps did you know Kim Mingyu?" Yeri asked again.

"Mingyu? You mean the tall idiot byuntae?" Jungkook asked back.

"Tall idiot byuntae?" Yeri asked back again.

"Yes. He is. Last month, we have a bet and that is to eat 3 packets of nuclear spicy noodles in just 3 minutes and sadly he can't win against me so he lose his new tablet to me."

"WHAT?!"

"What's with that reaction? I know I am undefeatable.." Jungkook replied, proudly.

"Oh Gosh, you jerk! How dare you?! Don't you know that I've saved up my salary for many months to buy that tablet?!" Yeri asked, angrily.

"What do you mean? What kind of relationship did you have with my best friend?" Jungkook asked back.

"He's my older brother!" Hearing that, Jungkook's jaw dropped.

"No wonder why you two are best friends! You both are just an idiot who don't work and live with someone's money.." Yeri said.

"Yah! No wonder why you're Mingyu's sister because he told me that you're loud, hot temper and looks like ajumma from next door!" Jungkook said back.

"Aish! I'm not hot temper!" Yeri yelled.

"Yes, you are! Just look at you!" Jungkook scoffed.

"Get the hell out of here now!!" Yeri ordered.

"Of course.. I'm not scared anymore!" Jungkook gets up and quickly stormed out of the room.

***

The next day..

"Bogoshipda ~ Bogoshipda"

Having no choice, with a grown, Joy finally picked up her phone.

Phone conversation.

"Wae? It's 7:00 in the morning, why so early unnie?" Joy asked and yawned loudly.

"You have a date! Get up.." Irene ordered through the phone.

"With whom? With Justin bieber?" Joy asked, half sleeping.

"Yah, Park Sooyoung!" Irene yelled.

"I'm just kidding, unnie.. But it's still early and I don't think he'll show up.." Joy said.

"Why?" Irene asked.

"He said he won't come.." Joy said, while entering the bathroom.

"Do you believe him? Just be ready early and go to his house.." Irene ordered.

"His house?! Again?!" Joy asked shock.

"Yes.." Then, Irene hang up.

"Aish, why?! Why did I agreed with this?! I don't want to see Jung Hoseok again!" Joy exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I'm so worried..

Will you help me?

I think I want to dig a hole and hide there forever..

Wondering why?

I failed in my examination and it's my second year..

I don't know what will happen to me anymore..

                       -Nunyeol