"YOU ALREADY GOT YOURSELF A GIRL?!"

(Joy's apartment)

"Yeri, are you sure about this?" Joy asked again.

"Yep.. I'm not going back there plus, that's not my f**king house." Yeri said.

Yeri finally moved in to Joy's apartment and 3 days have already passed since then. To her luck, there was no sign of Jungkook.

"Then find someone new.." Joy said.

"I will, soon.. Just wait a little bit. I'll bring home Justin Bieber.." Yeri said.

"Oh, I'm afraid you'll bring home your Jungkook Bieber instead.." Joy said smirking and Yeri rolled her eyes.

"I won't.. I won't bring any guy name Jungkook or Justin Bieber, I'll bring home Austin Mahone.." Yeri said.

"How's work?" Joy asked, changing the subject.

"Ugh, work sucks too.. Mr.Lee's son came back from U.K. to replace him.." Yeri said with a sigh.

"I heard that he's really handsome and attractive. What's his name?" Joy asked.

"Lee Taeyong.." Yeri said scoffing.

"Wait LEE TAEYONG?! That's the guy Hayoung has been talking about! She told me he's so attractive and girls are drooling over him!" Joy exclaimed.

"He's just an idiot.. You don't know anything! That guy keeps on bothering me from his first day.." Yeri said.

"WHAT?! Why don't you tell me?" Joy asked, shock.

"I was in a relationship with Jungkook so I don't want to make him mad. Somehow he always finds out these kind of things so I tried my best to hide it." Yeri said.

"Hmm, you really love Jungkook huh?" Joy teased.

"Shut up, unnie!" Yeri yelled.

"Okay, I will.. Anyway, did you still have the present I gave you?" Joy asked.

"What present?" Yeri asked back confused.

"The bra and the underwear!" Joy exclaimed.

"Uh yea-- what?! That.." Yeri widen her eyes as she realized something.

"Don't tell me you left it back there at the drawer?! That's the newest brand for Satan's sake!" Joy exclaimed again.

"No! That's not the problem! I left it back there at the bathroom! I'm dead! If Jungkook sees it, I'm dead!" Yeri said, panicking.

"Gosh! What the hell! Why did you left it there?! Most importantly, out of all places why at the bathroom?!" Joy asked.

"I don't know! I'm really absentminded these days!" Yeri said, trying to make an excuse.

"What are you going to do?" Joy asked.

"I'll go get it.." Yeri said, standing up from the couch.

"Are you sure?" Joy asked.

"Yep, I can't left it there.." Yeri said.

***

After a few minutes of walking, Yeri finally make it to her old house.

*DING DONG!*

She pressed the doorbell and few minutes later, the door got opened by a girl.

'What the f**k? Where's Jeon Jungkook?' Yeri thought.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm Yeri.." Yeri said and look away.

"Oh Yeri?!" The girl said, excitedly.

"Yea.." Yeri said, a bit shock as the girl was too excited.

" Yeri said, a bit shock as the girl was too excited

"I'm Somi, come inside.." The girl said, letting Yeri in.

"Who is it Somi?" Jungkook asked, coming out of his room.

"Oppa, it's Yeri!" Somi said.

'What oppa?!' Yeri thought gritting her teeth secretly.

"What are you doing here? Jungkook asked, surprise.

"I left something in the bathroom.." Yeri said.

"Umm, I think I have that thing.." Somi said.

Then Yeri and Somi went inside the room, which was Yeri's old bedroom.

"It's this right?" Somi asked, showing a pair of bra and underwear.

"Yes.." Yeri said and quickly grab the thing.

"You're so lucky that I'm the one who found it.." Somi said.

"Yeah, I am." Yeri mumbled, annoyed.

"Anyway, what kind of relationship did you have with Jungkook oppa?" Somi asked.

"Nothing.. I won't steal him away from you but I'll warn you, Jungkook doesn't like girly girls like you.." Yeri said and walked out of the room.

***

Jungkook's Pov..

I was watching the T.V and Yeri suddenly walked out of the room with an angry look plastered on her face.

"Are you going now?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah, I'm going now you jerk! It's been only 3 days since I get out of this house and you already got yourself a girl?!" She asked, angrily.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.Really? What did she mean?

"You clearly knows the answer dumb ass!" She yelled at me and stormed out of the house. Did she eat something wrong? What is she talking about?

"Oppa.." Somi said, coming out of the room, pouting.

"Yah, Somi.. Did you say something to her?" I asked.

Well.. Somi is my cousin and she's staying here for 1 week because she had an interview here in Seoul.

"Oppa, she thinks I'm your girlfriend." Somi said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Yeri thought I'm your girlfriend.. She's mistaken.. Why don't you tell her about me before?" She asked.

Yeri thought WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys!

How are doing?

Have you watched Momoland's new MV 'BAAM?'.

Well, I think it's too familiar with Boom boom is it?

Anyway, who's your One Direction favorite member?

Mine is Harry💖!

What about you guys?

Is it Zayn? Or Liam? Or Niall?

Lemme guess, Louis?

Please vote and comment.

See you!

                         -Nunyeol