BUTTERFLIES

(Seokjin's house)

"Seokjin Hyung, can I use your phone?" Jimin asked Jin who was busy playing with his phone.

"Why?" Jin asked back.

"Dad took all my things away.." Jimin said with a sigh.

"Why did you want to use it? You can't use it if you're going to flirt with some girls. Remember that you're going to be a father." Jin said.

"I know I know!" Jimin exclaimed, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Seokjin hyung you sound like my grandfather!" Namjoon laugh like there was no tomorrow and Jungkook joins.

"There's nothing to laugh about Kim Namjoon.." Jin rolled his eyes.

"If you say so.." Namjoon teased.

"Hyung! Please give me your phone!" Jimin begged with puppy eyes.

"Hyung if you're grounded, what about that thing you watch everyday?" Jungkook teased.

"Shut up!" Jimin rolled his eyes. Then, Jin handed his phone to Jimin.

"Jin hyung why is your house so boring? Aish! The couch is so small and I can't sleep properly!" Yoongi complains.

"Just get up and get a job!" Seokjin shouts in anger.

"Exactly! You can't sleep like this forever!" Namjoon followed.

"Hyung, get a job and a beautiful girlfriend!" Jungkook added.

"You guys also need to get a job! How can I be friends with this Idiots?" Jin hissed.

"Ask God hyung.. I am not smart to answer that." Namjoon replied.

"Anyway, where's Kim Taehyung?" Jin asked again.

"He says he's going out for a while.." Jungkook answered.

***

Meanwhile at Wendy's apartment.

"What will I cook for him? He should have told me earlier if he's coming over.. He's such an alien!" Wendy exclaimed.

*DING DONG!!!!*

"Okay, great! This is great!" She scoffed.

Then she went up to opens the door.

"Wendy! Hi!"

"You should have told me if you're coming over so that I'll cook something nice for you.. You're such an idiot, Taehyung.." Wendy said.

"Thank you, I like it when someone knows that I'm an idiot.." Taehyung smiled.

"Haha, come inside.." Wendy said shaking her head while letting him in.

"WOW! You're apartment is pretty cosy! I really like it.." Taehyung said while looking around the apartment.

"Oh thanks.. By the way are you thirsty?" Wendy asked.

"Yep but water is fine.." Taehyung said.

"Okay, I'll get it.. Make yourself at home.." Wendy said and went to get a glass of water for Taehyung in the kitchen.

'Pretty' Taehyung thought.

Soon, Wendy came back from the kitchen with a glass of water.

"Thanks.." Taehyung said and take a sip of the water.

"So, why did you decided to visit me?" Wendy asked and Taehyung choked.

"Oh Gosh! Are you okay?" Wendy asked and quickly patted his back.

"I am fine.." Taehyung replied.

"Anyway, do you want some ramen?" Wendy asked.

"Yep!" Taehyung replied in excitement.

"Okay, you can watch the T.V." Wendy said and went to be kitchen.

'I can see my future..' Taehyung thought and blushed.

After a few minutes.

"Taehyung-ah, come on! I've finished cooking.." Wendy called him.

Taehyung then quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Woah, daebak!!!! The smell is already killing me!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Haha, eat up.. I know you're hungry.." Wendy smiled and about to dig in too but..

*DING DONG!!!!*

"Are you having another visitor today?" Taehyung asked with a mouth full of ramen.

"I don't know.. Who will come at this time?" Wendy asked back.

"WENDY!! ARE YOU HOME?!" As soon as Taehyung heard Irene's voice, he choked on his ramen.

"Omo! It's Irene unnie!" Wendy panicked.

"What are we going to do?!!" Taehyung asked panicking too.

"Go upstairs to my room and don't forget to take your shoes! Go!!" Wendy ordered. Then Taehyung quickly take his shoes which was in front of the door and ran upstairs to Wendy's room.

***

"Come inside.." Wendy smiled nervously while letting Irene in.

"What took you so long?" Irene asked.

"I was cooking.." Wendy lied.

"Okay.. Whatever! I'm so thirsty!" Irene ran to the kitchen and Wendy followed her at the back nervously.

"Are you having a visitor?" Irene asked when she sees two bowls of ramen on the table.

"Huh.. Aniyo! I am not having any visitor! I was making one for you.." Wendy lied.

"I don't have time for eating right now.. I just want to tell you that you need to eat dinner at my residence tonight.." Irene said.

"Wae?" Wendy asked.

"Eomma is visiting us and she invites you guys to have dinner with us tonight" Irene said, sipping the water.

"Oh, okay.." Wendy replied.

"I'm going! I need to invite Yeri too.." Irene said and quickly walk to the door.

"Okay, see you.." Wendy said and walk her to the door.

As soon as Irene leaves, Wendy ran up to her room.

***

"Taehyung?" Wendy called but there was no answer.

Then there was a sound coming from the bathroom. When Wendy opens the door to her surprise, Taehyung was brushing his teeth with her toothbrush.

"Oh my god!!" Wendy jaw's dropped.

"Wendy-ah, hello.." Taehyung showed his rectangular smile.

"Kim Taehyung! Why are you brushing your teeth with my toothbrush?!" Wendy asked, angrily.

"It was so boring.." Taehyung replied with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Boring?! Aish, this is too much.. Why are you so dumb? Kim Taehyung, y---" before Wendy finish saying her words, Taehyung pull her into a kiss. Wendy widen her eyes in shock while Taehyung was closing his eyes.

After a few seconds, Taehyung broke the kiss.

"I taste your toothpaste.." Wendy mumbled, blushing.

"I am going! I will visit you again.. See you!" Then Taehyung leaves with a mouth full of toothpaste.

'What is happening to me? Why did I get this butterflies for that alien?' Wendy asked herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers! What do you think of this chapter?

Sorry if it's boring..

Please vote and comment!

                       -Nunyeol