MAKE A MOVE

(Hoseok's house)

"Hyung! Get up.." Jungkook was shaking Hoseok who was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

After Jungkook stormed out of the house, he decided to go to Hoseok's house.

"Yah, I'm not in the mood to play games right now.. Don't you know that I stayed up all night because of my work?" Hoseok mumbled, while covering his ears with his pillow.

"Please hyung.. I need your advice!" Jungkook begged.

"I'm not that genius to give you an advice.." Hoseok replied.

"Please, you're like a love doctor!" Jungkook begged again.

"Okay, what's your problem?" Hoseok finally gets up and yawn loudly.

"Don't laugh at me okay?" Jungkook gulped.

"I won't.." Hoseok said.

"You maybe shock but you know I'm also a human and--"

"Can you go to the point?" Hoseok asked, annoyed.

"Um.. I.. It's.." Jungkook suddenly got a tongue tied.

"You fall in love with someone.. Am I right?" Hoseok asked.

Then, Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Hyung, how can you know?" Jungkook asked, shock.

"Remember I'm a lawyer.." Hoseok replied, proudly.

"So what do you think? Do you think the others will laugh at me?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you that dumb? They won't.. You're a human.." Hoseok replied.

"And what should I do?" Jungkook asked again.

"Wait.. Who's this lucky lady who melt our cold Kookie's heart?" Hoseok asked and Jungkook blush.

"Hyung, she didn't melt my heart.." Jungkook argued.

"Oo.. But by mentioning her, why did you came out just like a human tomato?" Hoseok smirked.

"I'm not.." Jungkook fired back.

"Now, tell me who's the girl?" Hoseok asked again.

"If you're going to tease me and laugh at me, I won't tell you." Jungkook said.

"I won't laugh.. I will support you for sure!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"It's Kim Yerim.." Jungkook mumbled.

"Who? I can't hear it." Hoseok teased.

"It's KIM YERIM!!" Jungkook shouts in annoyance.

"Haha😂!! Awesome!" Hoseok laugh his ass out.

"Hyung! You said you won't laugh at me!" Jungkook complains. But Hoseok doesn't listen. He just kept on laughing. Jungkook glared at him and he finally hold himself together.

"Okay, okay! But you know, it's pretty funny.." He said.

"What's funny?? I'm a human too!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"No, you're a seagull." Hoseok replied.

"Hyung, seriously.. What should I do?" Jungkook asked.

"Why don't you just ask Jimin? He's a love doctor.. Why did you come to me?" Hoseok asked back.

"You know Jimin hyung is so stressed right now.. I don't want to bother him, I'm a good friend." Jungkook replied.

"Instead you bother me huh?" Hoseok asked.

"Hyung, please! You're my only hope! You're J-hope! You know if I tell Seokjin hyung about this, he'll tell me to get a job first and Yoongi hyung, he will just say that 'ask Jimin'. And you clearly knows that Namjoon hyung is completely sucks at this kind of things.. You also know Jimin hyung's condition even though he's an expert.. And last, Taehyung hyung.. You know, if I ask for his help, it's like asking a dog to have sex with a lizard.." Jungkook said.

"Woah.. You can be a great rapper like Namjoon.." Hoseok chuckled.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"Okay, first.. When did you realize about your feelings for her?" Hoseok asked.

"A few days ago.." Jungkook replied.

Then, Hoseok started to laugh again.

"Hyung! I'm serious right now!" Jungkook messed up his hair in annoyance.

"I'm sorry but you know, this really surprise me.." Hoseok said.

"You're not helping me.." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not that good with this kind of things but you come to me so, this is my advice. Make a move.." Hoseok said, stretching his arms while yawning.

"Make a move? How?" Jungkook asked.

"Just.. I don't know it either.. Your heart will tell you what to do.." Hoseok said.

***

Jungkook's Pov..

When I went home, Yeri was still cleaning the house.

"Hi.." I awkwardly said.

"You jerk!! Where did you went?!" She shouts. But I love it.

"To Hoseok hyung.." I replied smiling nervously.

"You dumb ass! You said that today is cleaning day! Why did you leave me? You're so cunning!" She exclaimed.

This is it.. I need to shut her up.. Hoseok hyung said follow your heart. I approach her slowly and she took a step back slowly.

"Um.. I--" Before she finish her words, I pressed my lips on hers. And what surprise me the most is she didn't fight me.

Well, finally I have found the one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!

How are you?

I know it's boring..

You guys never leave comments and votes like before..

I'm sorry..

                         -Nunyeol