INTERACT WITH THEM (PT.2)

"Unnie! Did I really need to do this?" Joy asked with a huge frown on her face.

"Yes.. Take that lunch box and meet Jung Hoseok, NOW..." Irene said with firing eyes.

"What if this address is wrong?" Joy still tried to make an excuse.

"That address is definitely right! And now say what I told you to say." Irene ordered.

Joy rolled her eyes and said, "I'm really sorry for hurting both of your legs. I didn't mean to do that.. I also make this porridge for you. It will makes you feel better."

"Great! Now go to Hoseok's house!" Irene pushed Joy to the door.

Finally after searching for a good minutes, Joy finally found Hoseok's house.

"At last.." She check her appearance on her phone screen. 'Ugh.. I don't need to check my appearance' She thought and quickly pressed the doorbell.

"I'm coming.." A voice said.

After a few minutes, a women whose age is around 50 or 51 or whatever opened the door.

'She must be Jung Hoseok's mom.. How pitiful. She need to take care of a horse everyday.' She thought.

"Can I help you?" The women asked and Joy finally get back to her senses.

"I.. I'm Park Sooyoung." She stuttered.

"So Sooyoung, can I help you? What do you want?" Hoseok's mom asked, kindly.

"I know you'll be angry because I stepped on your son's foot hardly.. I was so angry that time and now I wanted to apologize to him. I also make this porridge for him." She said quickly without taking a breath.

"C-come inside." Hoseok's mom look surprised for a few seconds but she let her in anyways.

"I don't mean to do it." Joy lied.

"It's okay. I know half will be Hoseok's fault." Hoseok's mom said.

'You know him well. Its all his fault..' Joy thought.

"Please sit here for awhile. I'll tell Jaehee to call him." His mom said and Joy sit down on the couch.

"Okay." Joy said.

"Jaehee, tell your brother that he have a visitor." Hoseok's mom told Jaehee who was watching the T.V on the couch. After a few minutes, Jaehee comes out from Hoseok room's and said, "He said just come inside.. He had no energy to get up.."

Then Joy rolled her eyes, secretly.

"Sooyoung, just go to his room." Hoseok's mom said.

"Is it okay?" Joy asked, politely.

"Yes.. He won't mind." Hoseok's mom smiles at Joy warmly.

Then Joy went to Hoseok's room and knock on the door.

*KNOCK KNOCK!*

"Come in.." Hoseok said.

As Joy entered, Hoseok was laying on his bed with his eyes closed. He also wrapped his body around with a big and thick blanket.

"Jungkook, I know you are the only one who will come at this time to play video games with me but look at me right now.. I don't have any energy." Hoseok said his still eyes closed.

"Well, I am not Jungkook. I'm Joy." Joy rolled her eyes.

"WHAT?!" Hoseok quickly jumps up from his bed.

"Well I just wanted to say sorry for hurting both of your legs but you look fine.." Joy said.

"How dare you get inside my room?!" Hoseok gritted his teeth.

"Well, you said come in." Joy replied.

"And now, get out!" He ordered.

"No.. I'll only get out when you accepted my apology." Joy said.

"Never." Hoseok replied.

"Then, I'll wait." Joy said and sit on Hoseok's bed.

"Yah! How dare you sit on my bed!" Hoseok yelled in anger.

"Easy, I thought you don't have any energy?" Joy teased.

"Fine! Apology accepted! Get the hell out of here now!" He pointed his fingers to the door.

"Here's my number. Saturday at 10:00 a.m at the zoo. Bye!" With that, Joy leaves the room.

"I won't come!" Hoseok yelled through the door.

***

At Yeri and Jungkook so called 'House.'

"Jungkook, seriously! The bathroom light is broken!" Yeri yelled from the bathroom. The bathroom light from the kitchen side have been broken for 2 days but the man in the house doesn't give a shit about it.

"Jungkook!!!!!" Yeri shouts in anger and frustration.

But there was no response. Then, she decided to repair it by herself. She took the stool from the kitchen and then climb up to take the broken bulb. But, shorty she is, she can't reach the bulb.

"Almos.. Al-- Ahh!" She was about to fall down but she was grabbed by two strong arms. When she look up at the guy, it was none other than Jungkook. And he was all sweaty.. Plus, he was so hot!!

'What the? Why is he so close to me and why is he so hot?! Wait

'What the? Why is he so close to me and why is he so hot?! Wait.. What happen to me? It's because he's sweating right? Every man looks hot when they're sweating! I--' Yeri thoughts were quickly cut off by Jungkook.

"What the hell?! Why do you keep on shouting? I told you I'm going to clean my room!" Jungkook said, angrily.

'I'm taking it all back. Hot? My ass.' Yeri thought rolling her eyes.

"I'll do it.. Just go and make some Ramen." He ordered.

After Yeri leaves..

"Stop beating too fast, you heart.. Aish, she's so careless." Jungkook mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating it for like 123467662778942 Years!

Well, my exam is tomorrow and no phones, no computer! My dad banned it. I feel like dying!

Anyway, please vote and comment!

I'll update as soon as possible!

                       -Nunyeol