FIGHT

"So many things happened this week right?" Yeri asked Jungkook.

"Yes.. It was so tiring and sad. Especially for Joy noona.." Jungkook said with a sigh. Did I tell you guys that they both were cuddling on the couch?

"She is so sad.. I wonder how she's doing?" Yeri asked.

"But you know, because of all this things we don't have time for ourselves.." Jungkook complains.

"Yah.. We need to think about the others first.. We need to cheer up Joy unnie.." Yeri said.

"I never got the chance to kiss you, hug you and chat with you!" Jungkook frowned.

"We're cuddling.." Yeri replied.

"But I want more!" Jungkook argued.

"What the f**k did you want?" Yeri asked, annoyed.

"I.." Jungkook was out of words and Yeri frowned.

"If you think of that something which I don't want to do it before marriage, it's a no.." Yeri said.

"Only once?!" Jungkook begged.

"Oh my God! Really?! Jeon Jungkook what kind of guy are you? I don't want to lose my virginity! Now get off me!" Yeri angrily raise up from the couch.

"Yeri, I---"

"Shut up! You are so dirty minded.. Don't ever bother me!" Yeri quickly went upstairs and slammed her room door.

"Aish!! Why did I say that?" Jungkook then messed up his hair in annoyance.

***

2 days later..

(Bts hideout place)

"Are you sure you don't remember her?" Jin asked.

"Hyung! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't remember her? I don't even know her name!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Bitch's sake! You don't have to shout in my ears!" Taehyung complains.

"You don't really know Joy?!" Namjoon asked again, ignoring Taehyung.

"Yes, I don't.. Stop asking me.." Hoseok said, annoyed.

"Yah, why are you ignoring me hyung?! I said my ears hurt!" Taehyung glared at Hoseok.

"Ugh.. I'm going outside for awhile.." Hoseok said, standing up.

"Where?" Jin asked.

"To Jungkook.." Hoseok replied.

***

(At Jungkook and Yeri's house)

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Can't you see that I'm visiting you?" Hoseok asked back.

"Umm.. Come in.." Jungkook said, letting him in.

"Don't ask me anything and where's Yeri?" Hoseok quickly asked again.

"To Joy noona's house.." Jungkook replied. 'That name again!' Hoseok thought.

"Why don't we play some games?" Hoseok suggested.

"Okay.. I'm waiting for you to say that!!" Jungkook said, happily.

While playing video games.

"Hyung, I know you're sick and tired every time we mentioned Joy noona's name but you need to remember her." Jungkook said.

"Why?" Hoseok asked.

"I don't know.. You just need to remember her.." The younger replied with a shrug. Don't blame him. He's not good at words.

"But I can't f**king remember anything! Why did everyone told me to remember her? Is she my girlfriend before?" Hoseok asked, frustratedly.

"It's because you guys are friendnemies for life!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"I don't care! Stop it.. I don't want to remember her and I don't need to remember her!" Hoseok said, angrily while getting up from his seat.

"Don't be rude hyung.." Jungkook said.

"You don't need to tell me anything Jungkook! She means nothing to me and I don't really care whether I hurt her feelings or not!" Hoseok replied, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly, there was a loud thud coming from the door. When the boys look up it was Yeri and Joy.

"I.." Hoseok was out of words.

"Save it.." Joy smiled. But they all knew that it was fake.

"Unnie go to my room and I will bring you some juice." Yeri said. Then, Joy went to Yeri's room.

(Kitchen)

"Yeri.." Jungkook called her but she ignored him again.

"Did you try to ignore me forever? I said I'm sorry.." Jungkook said. Yep, she's still mad about that having a sex thing.. She never thought Jungkook will be this dirty minded.

"Just get the hell out of here.." She replied.

"Fine! I'm going to find another girl.." Jungkook finally got mad.

'This bastard..' Yeri thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I have some news..

I'm going to a camp for a while with my friends so, I'll be back on Friday..

I'm sorry to say that I won't be updating for around 3 days..

Please don't remove from your libraries..

Leave comments and votes so that, I'll read it when I come back home.

Sorry, no phones allowed so, I won't be updating..

See you soon!!!

                       -Nunyeol