Like a Rolling Stone

[ SoHo, New York - lazy Sunday morning ]

"Ms. Illyana Romanov?" A female voice asked over the phone. In her computer screen, Illyana's MGMT cover was at full display.

"Yeah, who's this?" Illyana asked, muffling a yawn.

"I'm Gwen Kay, and I work for Rolling Stone magazine. I've been reading your articles for the New York Times, and they've really impressed me," she replied, crossing her legs.

Illyana stayed quiet, processing the information that had been tossed her way. Rolling Stone magazine, a respected art and politics magazine, calling for her? This had to be some sort of mistake.

"I - I don't know what to say... Thank you, I guess would be appropriate?" The young woman sat on her couch, looking around her living room. Was this a dream? Could be, she thought. Then again, Ezra would have popped out somewhere in her dream, so she figured this was real life.

"We've got an offer for you. Would you care discussing it over lunch?" Gwen asked, looking at her watch.

__________________________

[ Paris, France ]

The tour had been a great, if not spectacular success as of now. The band had journeyed to places they weren't aware even knew about them. Places which until this point, they'd not toured before.

And the fun was great.

"So listen oh

So listen oh

Don't wait

Don't wait"

Ezra bowed slightly as he finished the song, and the audience clapped wildly, reassuring their love for the band. Rostam turned over to CT, who had the great, top view.

"Thank you, Paris! You've been such a lovely audience tonight! We're excited to be playing for you, in the greatest city for romance," Ezra announced, winking at his fans. The crowd - especially the female crowd - went nuts, clapping loudly, while others squealed.

"Ezra, let me have your babies!" One fan yelled.

"Ezra, I want to be your girlfriend!" Another fan yelled, gaining a chuckle from the other members of the band.

"Sorry girls," Rostam said, "Ez might be a little taken."

The crowd aw'd in unison, while Ezra blushed softly.

"Thanks for throwing me into the spotlight, Ros," Ezra said through the microphone. The smaller man bowed, ridiculing his friend.

"I'd offer Baio, but he's married," Ezra sighed, pretending to look disappointed. The legion of squealing fangirls started to yell out Baio's name.

__________________________

"Yeah, o-of course! Anywhere in particular?" Illyana asked, jumping into her closet to find her notebook. "Shoot!"

"The Ai Fiori, in 5th Avenue. Sounds good?" Gwen asked.

"Oh, definitely! Great, I'm looking forward to seeing you!" Illyana wrote the name down, then closed her notebook and jumped up to find decent clothes.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you too, Ms. Romanov. Goodbye."

__________________________

[ Backstage ]

"Man, that was a riot!" CT exclaimed, tossing his drumsticks up in the air, only to catch them again.

"Who knew they had the hots for Baio," Rostam said jokingly, snickering lightly. "I gotta say, they weren't aiming for Ezra like they were for you, baby eyes."