Fluorescent Adolescents

"I missed you too, Ez," Illyana said, running her hand down his dark hair. "It's been a long time."

"Now I'm coming back home," Ezra added, lovingly placing his hand on her cheek. "I want to hold you tightly and never let you go again, and tell you things I need to tell you because I might never get the chance to do so again..."

Illyana chuckled. "Please, don't make me cry, I'm wearing eye liner and mascara." She wiped away a tear from her eye and smiled. "I've been waiting for this day to come..."

"I have too, Illy. Everyday, I missed you more than I could have ever imagined."

Illyana grabbed Ezra's hand, which was a lot bigger than hers. "Yeah? It's wonderful to know that I was actually missed. I was starting to doubt it," she chuckled, leaning in to kiss him again.

Ezra kissed her back, pulling her closer to him - keeping good to his promise of never letting her go.

A couple of curious technicians passed by, as well as a few concert goers who silently took pictures of the couple and then posted them on Twitter. Nonetheless, Ezra didn't care - he loved her, and if he could, he would shout it out.
__________________________
@AnaBellaM
@EzraFan You were right! I got another picture of them kissing!
________________________

Ezra pulled away and smiled, pointing at the dressing room. "I've gotta get a few things packed and then maybe we could go around London. How does that sound?"

Illyana smiled. "Perfect."

"C'mon, let's go," Ezra grabbed her hand and led her towards the dressing room.

"W-wait. I'll wait for you, I kinda wanna say hi to the boys."

"Mm, sure thing. I'll be out in a few, m'kay?"
__________________________

"Ros?" Illyana picked her head inside Rostam's dressing room, where Baio and CT were talking to the aforementioned keyboardist.

"Illy!" CT exclaimed, rapidly pointing towards Illyana.

"Illy! Hi!" Rostam said, running towards the door and wrapping her into a hug. "W-what are you doing here?"

"Hey Illy!" Baio greeted Illy, waving his hand.

"Guys! I missed you all so much!" She hugged Rostam back. "I'm here on assignment for Rolling Stone. Interviewing Jake Bugg, and I remembered y'all were going to perform here so I thought it would be a good idea to stop by and catch up with my favorite boys."

CT stood up and joined the hug. "It's been so long, Illy! H-have you seen Ez?" He asked.

"Yeah! He's packing up a few things in his dressing room," Illyana replied.

Rostam and CT pulled away. "Do you guys have plans for tonight?" Rostam asked.

"Yeah, cause if you guys don't, we were thinking about going out for fish-and-chips," Baio said. "I'm actually very hungry... And sweaty. Y-you really don't wanna come near me right now."

"He's a sweat machine," CT said, pulling Illyana close and hugging her as a young girl does with her rag doll. "My Illy."

A knock came from outside, which Rostam quickly answered to. "Ez! Looking for Illy?"

Ezra walked in, a satchel strapped around his shoulder. "Yeah, actually. Let's go?" He asked her.

"Hey, wait a minute, if you guys wanna join in, we're gonna eat. Besides, we've gotta spend time with our Illy!" Rostam told Ezra.

"Our Illy?" Ezra and CT asked in unison.

"My Illy," CT declared, hugging Illyana tighter.

Ezra turned to Illyana. "Yeah?" He asked.