Q & A

[ Brooklyn, New York ]

Veselka; one of Brooklyn's best and finest casual restaurants - was also Ezra's favorite place in Brooklyn.

Of course, being away for two months meant he couldn't, and for obvious reasons, enjoy his favorite place, something he'd made a point of taking back as soon as he arrived back in the States. It was early morning, and he had nothing to do today; might as well kill time, he thought.

The singer walked down the streets of Brooklyn. His pale face covered by dark sunglasses and his fashion was monochrome, something he'd been doing since Modern Vampires' recording sessions. It fit him anyway.

As he walked, he couldn't stop thinking about what should he order. Be it the usual or try something new. Perhaps both? Those thoughts were, however, soon interrupted...

"Are you Ezra Koenig?" A voice asked.

Instinctively, Ezra turned around at the call of his name. "Yeah, I am," he smiled and nodded politely. He took his sunglasses off and wrinkled his nose, extending his hand. "You are?"

"... D-did Ezra Koenig just ask me who I am? GIRLS, IT IS HIM!" The blonde girl yelled out, turning around and motioning for someone else to get close.

"I suppose you're a fan?" He quirked his brow. He noticed two other girls get close - a brunette and a redhead.

Oh, sweet redheads

"Hello, girls. It's a pleasure. I'm -"

"My future husband..." The brunette said, as her eyes sparkled. "H-hi, Ez."

"He's my future husband, Maddy, back off," the redhead growled, before smiling at Ezra. "Hi, I'm Melissa," the girl extended her hand.

"Both of you hoes are wrong," the blonde girl said, moving closer towards Ezra. "I'm his future wife."

Ezra turned his gaze towards her, slightly confused. "I am?" He asked. "Because if so, dear, I don't even know your name."

"Buuuurrrnn, Nicole!" Maddy and Melissa said in unison.

"Hey! He knows it now!" Nicole protested. She quickly turned towards Ezra and smiled. "Where should we marry? How many kids should we have?"

He chuckled, looking at her. "Where and how many do you want, bambina?"

The girls squealed together, with Maddy and Melissa holding onto each other. "C-can we ask you a few questions? Please?" Maddy asked. "Like, we've loved you since we were in fourth grade, please?"

"Of course!" Ezra smiled, kindly accepting their request. "Shoot!" He folded his arms and looked at them, ready for all the questions - and, boy did they have questions.

"Is Hannah Hunt based on some crush you had on Hannah Hunt? Hm? Hm?!" Nicole's eyes widened, expecting an honest answer.

Is she in love with me?

"No, I just really like her name. It's beautiful, and it just fits. And who doesn't like the last name Hunt!" Ezra answered.

Nicole's gaze became calmer, clearly satisfied with her answer. "Good. Good. Hiiisssss."

"Baio or Tomson?" Maddy asked quickly, moving closer to Ezra. He, for his part, noted that her eyes were more filled with curiosity rather than... Well, whatever Nicole was.

"I've answered this question in many interviews. do some research. I don't have time for this," he stated.

"He quoted his tweet!" Nicole pointed out. "Ezra, stop! I'm going to die!"