A Chance Meeting

*Ryleigh's POV*
I grabbed my shower stuff and went to go get into the shower. I was getting ready to go to this stupid party my friend Brookelyn was throwing. Parties really aren't my thing but I'd do anything for her so if she wants me to go to this party I would, but, that doesn't mean I'm gonna stay for the whole thing. Not to mention that she's a big time promoter in the industry so there are definitely going to be a lot of celebrities there. I mean I'm a model but that's nothing compared to what she does at least in my opinion. My anxiety kept spiking up as I got closer and closer to finish up getting ready. You would think being a model I wouldn't be getting so nervous but here I am, I finished up getting ready and looked at myself in my mirror "hopefully people will think I look good" I thought as did some finishing touches before looking at myself in my mirrors one more time taking a deep breath then I headed downstairs to grab everything else I needed and I posted a picture I took of myself on instagram and I headed out.

 You would think being a model I wouldn't be getting so nervous but here I am, I finished up getting ready and looked at myself in my mirror "hopefully people will think I look good" I thought as did some finishing touches before looking at myself...

Liked by solarspell and others
RyUnplugged headed to a party 😊
View all 2,857 comments
username1 omg yes 
30 minutes ago
I pulled up to my friend Brookelyn's house and it was already going crazy I parked my car and headed up the stairs to her house. As soon as I got into her house I immediately looked for her in the sea of people. Her house was already trashed and it smelled like beer and sex. I maneuvered my way through the crowd and made it over to the kitchen where all the drinks and food were. I grabbed a drink and continued to look around trying to spot Brooke "where the fuck is she." I said more to myself but it's not like anyone could hear me over the music. I finished up my drink and then grabbed a beer sitting down at one of stools in the kitchen watching people trip over themselves and dance I finished up my beer and got another one. I made my way through the crowd again and got outside to her backyard where her pool was I walked over to the edge of the pool and sat down so that my feet were sitting in the water. I leaned my head back I couldn't find Brooke and this party wasn't my thing there were so many famous people too many for me to want to be around. I decided to text Brookelyn even though I don't think she's going to answer me because of how loud and crazy it was here, "where are you I've been here for 20 minutes already and you know that I hate parties" I texted her. I sighed and set my phone down next to me if I don't see her in the next ten minutes I'm leaving. I finished my beer as I watched the partygoers in the pool. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket, yes my dress has pockets I love it. I stood up and walked around before I made my way back into Brooke's house it got more packed since I was outside I made a bee line to the kitchen again so I could get a soda this time since I also don't really like to drink but it calms down the anxiety when I need it to.

I sat back down on a stool in her kitchen I looked around trying to see if I could see either Brooklyn or anybody I knew here. As I was getting up again because I needed to use the bathroom some guy smacked his hand into my drink causing me to spill it all over my dress. The dude immediately turned around "oh fuck I'm so fucking sorry shit." He said grabbing a roll of paper towels and handing me some as he attempted to help clean the soda off me. "I am so sorry." He apologized again. "It's alright it could have been worse, like vodka or something." I said with a smile and a little laugh. He chuckled at that once I was semi cleaned up I looked at him "I'm Ryleigh Taylor." I continued. "Austin Post." He said as he threw the paper towel he used to help clean me up in the trash. "I really am sorry for spilling your drink all over you." Austin said apologizing once again. "Really it's cool so you know Brookelyn." I said and questioned at the same time. "I'm actually here with my friend who I officially don't know where he went." He said. "Oh I guess he must have gotten tired of us talking." I said with a smile and Austin laughed. "So wanna go sit out by the pool." He asked. "Sure let's go I just need to use the bathroom so I'll meet you out there." I smiled and Austin nodded turning and headed towards the pool.

Once I was done in the bathroom I quickly grabbed another drink and headed back out towards the pool. I found Austin shortly after I got out there and sat down next to him. "Hey Ryleigh!" He said I smiled "Hey long time no see." I joked. Austin laughed which made me laugh "so tell me about yourself." He said. "What do you want to know?" I asked. "You know general shit, where you're from, what you do, you know things you ask a person when you're trying to get to know them." He said with a laugh. "Oh yeah duh. Well I'm originally from Dallas but moved here two or three years ago, went to fashion school and now I work in the fashion industry so I'm a fashion designer and a model." I said with a smile. "Oh nice that's awesome!" Austin said and I smiled "what about you what's your life story?" I replied. "My life story huh well I'm a singer. I moved to LA and lived with my friend for a while he's actually the one that brought me here." Austin responded. I smiled again "well I can't find my friend so I'm gonna go home but do you want to exchange numbers and possibly hang out sometime?" I asked. "Yeah that'd be cool." He said. We both pulled our phones out and put each other's names and numbers into our phones. "Alright so I'm gonna go home because I hate parties and since I can't find my friend anywhere I would rather be home so text me or I'll text you. It was really nice to meet you and talk to you Austin." I said. "You too Ryleigh." He said. We both stood up and I waved to him as I walked through the crowd to get to the door. I got to my car finally since the crowd had gotten bigger and crazier since I was sitting outside with Austin once I was in my car I took a deep breath grateful for the silence I drove home shortly after. Austin seemed nice though he was super chill maybe we'll become friends.