Indianapolis, IN

MATURE

*Ryleigh*

We had just gotten to the hotel we were going to be staying at for the night. Austin had a show at The Lawn at White River State Park the next day. We got into our room it was fucking beautiful. Austin walked in and set our bags down, I smiled and kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me gently.

"Wanna go out tonight?" He asked.

"Where are you thinking?" I asked with my arms around his neck.

"Maybe out to dinner first and then we can go clubbing?" He said.

"Anywhere with you sounds awesome." I replied.

"Nice so we'll go out to dinner then go out clubbing." He said.

"Yeah!" I said.

We hung out at the hotel for a while and then I got dressed to go.

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber, and 10k others.

RylesWalker I made Austin take this picture with the black and white filter. @postmalone loves me tho.
View all 8,363 comments
postmalone You wish I loved you.... You're my world I love you to the moon and back.
Username1 y'all are perfect
50 minutes ago

"You're an ass." I said as I rolled my eyes.

He gasped and leaned into kiss me. I smiled as I kissed him back and we headed out to dinner. We got to the restaurant and got into the booth that Austin reserved for us. We took an Uber since we both know we were going to get fucking wasted. After we finished dinner we headed over to the club, Austin had a small roped off section for us we got into that section and started ordering drink after drink. I was getting drunk, I grabbed Austin's hand and dragged him out to the dance floor. I started dancing with him, swaying my hips back and forth. I turned around and started to grind on him. His hands rested on my hips I smiled as I turned around and kissed him passionately while we danced. He kissed me back pulling me closer to him. I turned around grinding on him once again I felt him getting hard. I smirked to myself as he pulled my body closer to his once again. He kissed my neck sucking a spot on my neck softly sending shivers down my spine.

"How about we get outta here?" He breathed into me ear.

I nodded and we took off, heading back to the hotel.

*Austin*

We got back to the hotel I picked her up bringing her to the elevator. Once we were on the elevator I pinned her up against the elevator wall kissing her multiple times. We eventually got to our hotel room. I pinned her against the wall against making out with her passionately. I laid her on the bed pulling off her dress beforehand. I kissed her passionately again as she pulled off my shirt. We made out as I pulled off her bra and panties leaving her naked. She unbuttoned my pants pulling them down along with my boxers. I entered her slowly keeping my thrusts slow and passionate. She moaned softly kissing me. I went faster but continued to keep my thrusts passionate, proving that I loved her even if she already knew. Our moans filling the hotel room. She threw her head back giving me access to her neck. I left kisses all over her neck leaving a few love bites here and there. She looked at me I leaned down kissing her lips passionately again. She wrapped her arms and my neck as we made love.

"Austin I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

"Me too." I said.

We came at the same time. I laid down next to her pulling the covers over our naked bodies. We watched Netflix for the rest of the night. Ry was pretty much asleep on my chest, I kissed her head.

"Goodnight baby." I said.

"Goodnight." She said before completely falling asleep. I fell asleep shortly after.