Crazy Exes (Part Two)

-Possible trigger warning-
-Also if you like Chris Brown then you probably shouldn't read this part-

*Ryleigh*

I finally texted Chris to see what he wanted.

Me What do you want Chris.

CB I want you.

Me I have a fiancé.

CB I don't give a fuck, I want you.

Me No.

CB I know where you are right now.

Me Okay, that's not weird at all.

Camila was in the bathroom. I was hit over the top of my head, I blacked out.

*Austin*

My phone rang, I looked at the caller ID. It was Camila. I answered it.

Me Hey is everything okay?

Camila Austin I don't know where Ryleigh is I looked everywhere for her I can't find her. Her ex boyfriend Chris Brown texted her earlier. She had changed her number after they broke up, but he somehow found out what it was. Her phone is here but she's not.

Me Where are you I'll be right out there!

Camila Graziano's Restaurants.

Me I'm on my way.

I got off my phone and rushed out to my car, I started it. I started speeding to the restaurant. My mind was blanking and my heart was in my stomach.

*Ryleigh*

I woke up and rubbed my head. I was in a room, that I wasn't familiar with. The door opened, and Chris walked in He bent down and pulled my face to look at him. I spit in his face, he shook his head.

"You shouldn't have done that Ryleigh." He said.

He unbuckled he's belt, and pulled down his pants. He grabbed the back of my head by my hair. He shoved himself into my mouth, I tried to move my head but he grabbed the back of my head using both hands now. He thrusted himself in my mouth, he was moaning and I was crying.

"Fuck Ryleigh you're still fucking amazing." He moaned.

He pulled himself out of my mouth and ripped off my dress and panties.

"Please stop Chris." I begged.

He slapped my face. I held my now burning cheek.

"You speak when spoken to. Understand?" He told me.

I shook my head yes tears falling from my eyes. He slammed himself into me, he grunted grabbing my hair again. He kept slamming into me. It hurt terribly, I closed my eyes trying to block him out of my mind.

"Keep your eyes open." He screamed at me.

I opened my eyes slowly. He continued to slam himself into me. He was moaning loudly. He pulled himself out of me and came all over my stomach. He pulled his pants back up, he beat me up shortly after then left the room. I started to cry softly to myself I really just wanted Austin at this point.

*Austin*

"What's Chris' address?" I asked Camila.

"51 Castle Heights Ave, why?" She responded.

She pulled out her phone and went to Chris' Instagram.

Liked by 3.6M people.
chrisbrownofficial Gotta love Cali! #mansionlife
View all 2,747,657 comments
Username1 I love you
Username2 shit can I come live with you
December 16 2017

"That's what his house looks like?" I asked.

"Mhm." Camila responded.

"Call the police tell them to meet me there." I said as I ran to my car.

I got in my car putting in the address, once it was in the GPS I drove to his house. I was swerving in and out of lanes. I got to the house the same time as the cops.

*Ryleigh*

I woke up to the sound of yelling, I must've fallen asleep. Someone opened the door, it was a police officer.

"I found her." He said into his walkie talkie.

He carried me out of the room I don't remember what happened after that because I blacked out.