3 Days Old

*Ryleigh*

Rast was 3 days old today. Austin's parents were flying up to visit and come see Rastus. It was nice to have the company of them it took away from the pain I was feeling at the moment. Three days ago, I had to have an emergency C-Section because the umbilical cord was wrapped around Rastus's neck. That was then though and Rast has taught me so much already. He's perfect in every single way possible. I was pulled out of my thoughts when there was a soft knock on the door. It opened shortly after, Rich and Jodie coming in shortly after.

"Hey guys!" I whispered.

"Hey Ryles!" They said in unison.

They each gave me a hug. Austin was also in the room but currently holding Rastus.

"He's amazing with Rastus, it's like it's natural. Rast also loves Austin it's adorable. Rast has Austin's personality." I told his parents.

*Austin*

I was holding Rast when I heard my parents walk in and start talking Ry. After they finished talking to Ry, my mom came over and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Jodie." I said.

"Hi Austin." She responded.

Ry was laying back on her bed.

"Do you wanna hold Rastus?" I asked my stepmom.

"Of course I do he's my grandson!" She responded.

I stood up so my mom could have a spot to sit. Once she sat down I handed her Rastus carefully. Once she was holding him I walked over to my father giving him a hug.

"Hey Austin." He said.

Hey dad!" I replied.

"How are you guys dealing with this right now?" My dad asked.

"It's a struggle but I wouldn't have it any other way." I responded.

I looked over at Ryleigh who was watching Jodie hold Ryden.

"Do you need or want anything baby?" I said to Ry.

"Nah I'm good, I'm just tired. It's just been a long four days." She replied.

Jodie handed Rastus back to Ryleigh as he was getting hungry. He was the cutest little boy, my stepmom had got him this little blue bear hat. I looked at Ryleigh who was bottle feeding Ryden currently, she looked so content and happy. Seeing her happy made me happy.

*Ryleigh*

I looked over at Austin, who was just watching me feed Rastus.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing I can't look at you." He replied.

"No, you can't." I responded.

"Well fine then." He said as he stuck his tongue out at me.

"You're such a five year old." I laughed.

"Rast and I should get along fine then." He said.

"Well you should he is your son." I responded.

Austin walked over to me and kissed me gently on the lips.

"You too are so cute!" Rich said.

I honestly completely forgot they were in here.

"You're such a dad." Austin said.

"Remember when we acted like that." Jodie said.

Austin rolled his eyes and took a picture of Rast probably posting it on Instagram.

Liked by RylesWalker, vindiesel, justinbieber, rriproarin, jodiepost, and 5M others

postmalone my parents came to visit Ryleigh, Rastus, and I. @jodiepost bought him this hat. They seem to like him. Lol.
View all 4,646,635 comments
rriproarin We like him more than you and Ryleigh...
postmalone Hey!! Excuse me!
30 minutes ago

Austin looked at his father and gave him the middle finger, Rich gladly returned it. Jodie and I just laughed.