Tour, Day One

*Austin*

-6:05 am-

The alarm I set went off, I groaned as I sat up. I shook Ryleigh awake lightly.

"Go away Aust." She mumbled.

I laughed to myself as I picked her up.

"Noooo!" She mumbled again.

"Listen I don't wanna be up any more than you do babe, but today is the first day of tour." I said yawning in the middle of my sentence.

"Fuck you." She said.

"I mean if you want to, I can fuck you all the time." I responded.

"Quoting your own songs are we now." She said  hopping out of my arms and over to the coffee pot. We finally got to the airport.

 Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, RylesWalker, ludacris, and 969,479 others

postmalone She's so beautiful, we're off getting ready to go on tour.
View all 785,535 comments
RylesWalker I love you!
vindiesel Have fun @RylesWalker also @postmalone keep her safe.
50 minutes ago

We went outside so I could take a smoke break. I grabbed Ry pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.

*Ryleigh*

We went back into the airport and we waited for our plane to land, yes Austin has a private jet. We got onto the plane, and headed to our first stop once we landed we're going to take a tour bus everywhere. Our first stop was Miami Gardens, FL at the Rolling Loud Festival. I was excited for this tour. We landed and I jumped on Austin who was fast asleep.

"Fuck Ry!" Austin said.

I laughed as I kissed him.

"We're here!" I yelled excitedly.

"I'm up I'm up." He said.

We got to the festival, there were all ready fan girls there screaming his name. I felt overwhelmed. Austin squeezed my hand, I breathed deeply. We finally found his dressing room, he kissed the top of my head. I kissed him deeply and passionately.

"What was that for?" Austin asked.

"For bringing me on tour with you. also for just being you." I said as I kissed him again.

"Alright my love I gotta go put on a show!" Austin said excitedly.

I followed him and watched him go on stage.

Liked by postmalone, justinbieber, vindiesel, ludacris, and 3,759,937 others

RylesWalker "Ball for me. B-ball for me, yeah. Ball for me. B-ball for me, yeah."
View all 974,636 comments
vindiesel Stealing your boyfriends' lyrics now.
RylesWalker Maybe...
10 minutes ago

"Baby could you? I got too much on my mind right now
I ain't got the time to get you Saint Laurent down
Could you? I got too much on my mind right now
Time to hit Rodeo, give my baby 30 thou'" Austin sang.

I listened to him sing and do what he loves. He got off stage all sweaty, he came over to give me a hug.

"Ewe you're all sweaty and gross get away from me" I yelled.

"Cmon gimme a hug!" He laughed following me.

I ran into the tour bus with Austin following me closely, he cornered me.

"Where you gonna go babe?" He said leaning his head down towards me.

He kissed me lightly on my lips. His lips tasted salty from his sweat. He kept kissing me picking me up so my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to our bedroom things were slowly getting heated, he laid me on our bed. He stopped kissing me and looked at me giving me a sly smirk, he got off of me and walked to the bathroom.

"What the fuck just happened?!?" I asked to myself.