I Do

*Austin*

Today was the day that I was going to marry the love of my life, Ryleigh Nova Walker we've been back together for two months now. Since I proposed to her all over again making it three times as special. To be completely honest, I was fucking nervous. There was hours before the wedding and I couldn't be more nervous, my parents had Rastus so that Ryleigh and I could get ready she was probably getting her hair and nails done. Time really seemed to be slow today, and it sucked I just wanted her to be my wife already. Nick Jonas came into my room, as I was pacing back and forth.

"Austin you good?" He asked.

"Not really I'm freaking out dude." I admitted.

"Why are you freaking out though?" Nick questioned.

*Ryleigh*

I was currently with Jodie and Rastus. I was going to get my hair and nails done. Did I mention that I'm marrying Austin today. Rastus was two months old today also. I questioned where my little 2 lbs baby boy went, I took a picture earlier today so that I could post it on Instagram. I pulled out my phone, while I was currently getting a pedicure and posted that picture on insta.

 I pulled out my phone, while I was currently getting a pedicure and posted that picture on insta

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, jodiepost, rriproarin, and 2.5M others

RylesWalker Two months old today. Where did my little 2 lbs baby boy go? Mommy and daddy love you Rastus Austin!
View all 953,673 comments
postmalone Yes we do! I love you too Ry!
Username1 I want your life Ryleigh
8 hours ago

I smiled to myself as I read the comment Austin just left. I can't wait to marry him. No matter the shit we've been through, and my bitchiness he hasn't left my side. I'm so grateful to have someone like that in my life and I don't know what I'd do with out him.

"Are you smiling at what Austin said on your Instagram post?" Jodie asked.

"Yeah, I love him." I responded.

*Austin*

So I went out to lunch with a few people I knew. I wasn't gonna go all crazy today like go out to a club or that shit. I was just going to go out to lunch, maybe get a few beers. I took Quavo, 21 Savage, Justin, Nick, Lil Wayne, Lil Xan, all those fun people. We took two separate cars. I'll be renting a limo for tonight after the wedding. We got to the restaurant, I set up reservations earlier. We got into the restaurant and got into our booth outside. I ordered a bud light and lit a cigarette. Justin tagged me in a post on Instagram as he told me to pose.