I Love You (Part One)

*Ryleigh*

I woke up to Austin not laying next to me. Instead I heard the sound of quiet strumming coming from the hotel rooms' kitchen. I threw one of Austin's oversized tee shirts over my body. We were now in Darien Lake, NY. I walked into the kitchen resting my elbows on the islands' counter top listening to Austin play his guitar and sing.

"Tell me that's all okay, I've been waiting on this all damn day."  He sang to himself.

I walked over to him pulling him from his thoughts as I took his guitar away from him setting it on the table.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me softly.

"Hey!" I replied sitting on his lap.

"What's up?" He asked putting his hands on my waist.

"Nothing, what are we doing today?" I questioned.

"Let's go out to dinner later." He responded.

"Okay I like that idea!" I said.

We sat around the hotel room watching movies all day. It was 6 pm when we finally finished our movie we were watching before going out to dinner. We got to a restaurant called Cipollina it was Italian food, I love Italian.

 We got to a restaurant called Cipollina it was Italian food, I love Italian

Liked by RylesWalker, vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, and 4.3 M others.

postmalone She's beautiful, just beautiful! I'm a lucky ass motherfucker.
View all 3,645,451 comments
RylesWalker Yes, yes you are 😋.
justinbieber STOP BEING CUTE!
20 minutes ago

"Reservations for Post." Austin had told the hostess.

"Ah yes of course, follow me." She said as she led us to our table.

Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, and 3

Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, and 3.5M others.

postmalone Decided to surprise my love with a romantic candlelit dinner by the lake.
View all 1,645,842 comments
RylesWalker It's so beautiful!
postmalone It's cause I love you
15 minutes ago

A bottle of their finest wine was brought to our table and poured in each of our glasses.

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked us.

"I believe so. What do you want Ry? Also can you leave the wine here." Austin responded.

"Ravioli." I said.

"And I'll have the chicken parm." Austin said to the waiter.

The waiter wrote down our orders and walked away leaving us and the bottle of wine. After a little while later our food got to our table. We talked and laughed all through dinner. Once we got done eating we headed back to our hotel.
Austin kissed me gently once we got into the hotel room. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist he kissed me again pushing me towards the wall.

"I love you." He said as he kissed me making his kiss deeper.

He took me off the hotel wall bringing me over to the bed laying me down. He hovered over me, kissing me again.

"You're so fucking beautiful." Austin continued.

He kissed me gently again his chain gently hitting my neck. I kissed him back passionately he placed one hand on my waist. He stopped kissing me and looked me in my eyes. I attached my lips to his and pulled his jacket and shirt off, he unzipped my dress. He got off of me and pulled my dress off completely, the air was crisp so it gave me goosebumps. He laid me back down on the bed and hovered over me once again he attached his lips to mine once again biting my bottom lip almost as if he was asking for permission for his tongue to enter my mouth I happily agreed as I let his tongue slip into my mouth.