It's A....

*Austin*

Ryleigh was 16 weeks pregnant now. Today we were finding out the gender of the baby. We were both really excited. We were back in California, since I didn't have to go back on tour until the 14 of October it was the 4th. I was downstairs cooking breakfast for us, and I heard Ryleigh moving around upstairs and then come downstairs. She was her peppy, go-lucky self.

"Good morning baby." I said as I kissed her lips.

"Good morning Aust!" She responded.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"We get to find out what we're having today!" She answered.

"I know I'm excited, and I can tell you're also excited." I said.

"Very excited! I kinda want it to be a girl. What about you babe?" She asked.

"I want a girl also, but I'd be happy if it was a boy." I answered.

She kissed me as we were getting ready to leave. We decided that we were going to have a gender reveal post on insta. We thought it would be a cool idea. We got ready and shortly after we got in the car and started driving to Ryleigh's OBGYN. I held Ryleigh's hand as we drove, she didn't seem her happy self again. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She looked at me.

"I'm scared Austin." Ry said.

"About what?" I asked.

"This baby, what if it ruins your career. I don't know how I'd live with that burden." She told me.

We got to the doctors office we both got out of the car . I grabbed Ryleigh's hand as we walked into the doctors office.

*Ryleigh*

We got into the doctors office I took a deep breath and we waited to check in. We got up to the front desk, and I started talking to the front desk clerk.

"Hi we're here to see Dr. Young, I have an appointment with her." I started.

"Ahh yes Ryleigh Walker. Just have a seat in the waiting room and someone will be with you shortly." She responded.

Austin and I sat in the waiting room, I tapped my thumbs together nervously. Austin grabbed my hands holding them in his hand.

"Ryleigh." A tech said.

We got up and walked into the exam room. I laid out on the padded table as Dr. Young walked in.

"Good morning guys." She said

"Morning doc." We said.

We went through the regular stuff we did at my other appointments. Everything seemed okay which was a good sign.

"Alright Ryleigh this is gonna be cold." She said .

She put the gel that she used for ultrasounds on my stomach, she moved the tool around my stomach. The baby appeared on the screen.

"So there's the head, and the body, and the legs. Are you guys ready to find out what the gender is?" She asked.

"Yes, we've been dying to find out." We said in unison.

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, codybwalker, and 8M others

RylesWalker @postmalone and I are having a boy. Coming soon Rastus Austin Paul Post. Which means "The Loving One" in Greek, because Austin and I love Greece and Greek mythology, thanks to me. We also plan on nicknaming him Rast. 😊
View all 7,635,932 comments
codybwalker Congrats love, your dad would be proud.
RylesWalker I love you @codybwalker, thank you for all the support.
20 minutes ago

I got off insta when Austin and I got home. We got out of the car and went inside. Once we were inside I went upstairs to take a shower. I got out and went back downstairs as Austin handed me a cup of hot chocolate and kissed my forehead we sat on the couch as Austin serenaded me and our son with his songs.