Sterling Heights, Michigan

*Ryleigh*

We were at the hotel unpacking. I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I turned around to see Austin looking at me smiling.

"Hey babe!" I said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"Wanna go for a walk?" He asked me.

"Yeah that sounds fun!" I responded.

We left the hotel room as we were walking towards the elevator. I jumped onto his back.

"Well hi there." He said as he held onto my legs.

"Hey!" I responded kissing his cheek.

We got outside and started walking around town. Michigan was really pretty this is my first time being here and I loved it already. Austin was on his phone.

"Hey, wanna go to a waterpark?" He asked randomly.

"That was so fucking random, but sure!" I said.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I smiled softly. We got back to the hotel room and got changed to go to the waterpark. It was called Red Oak Waterpark. Apparently it was rated highly, so it better be a good waterpark or that's just a waste of money. We got into the rental car with security guards not far behind in another car. I grabbed my phone and hooked it up to the cars' Bluetooth, I scrolled through my phone looking at songs. I turned the volume up and played some Nirvana, Austin's favorite. See what I did there. Austin looked at me and just laughed.

"What?!?" I said as I turned the volume down.

"You're adorable." He responded as we pulled into the waterpark.

"Thank you I know!" I said jumping out of the car.

"You're also a dork." He continued.

"Me, no way! I'm deeply hurt!" I laughed.

He walked over to me and engulfed me in a hug. We eventually decided to go into the waterpark after hugging for a while. We bought our tickets and attempted to decide where to go first. We went to this first water slide that was a straight drop.

"This looks fun!" I said to Austin.

"Wanna ride it?" He questioned.

"Yeah!" I answered.

We got to the front of the line, there were two tubes so we could both go down at the same time. The operator counted down from five, when he got to one he let us go. It was awesome I screamed like a little girl though. We got to the bottom and met up in the pool. Austin kissed me also giving me a hug. I smiled as we got out of the pool. We spent pretty much the whole day. Once we got back to the hotel we got ready for his show. We got to the venue and we went to his dressing room. A short while later he left to go on stage.

Liked by vindiesel, postmalone, justinbieber, 21savage, and 3K others

RylesWalker I ain't even seen her face but she got beautiful boobies! (Wow)
View all 1,536 comments
vindiesel You're a dork my love!
Username1 imagine having a whole fan base hate you 🤭
30 minutes ago

After his show we got back to the hotel and just crashed on the bed.