10 Weeks

*Ryleigh*

It's been 10 weeks. 10 weeks since Austin and I, found out we were going to be parents. I had a small baby bump showing, and Austin and I were back on the road. We were currently in the United Kingdom, Austin didn't have a show for another couple of days. We were just in Finland so we decided to just head over to the UK.

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, and 4

Liked by postmalone, vindiesel, and 4.4M others

RylesWalker 10 weeks goes by pretty fast.
View all 2,796,042 comments
postmalone You're beautiful.
Username1 I'm surprised he's okay with having a child
3 minutes ago

I kissed Austin, we were currently laying down in the hotel bed. It seemed so surreal. Months ago we had just started dating, now it's been almost 6 months. I had my head laying on Austin's chest, we were watching a pregnancy documentary because I made him. He had his hand on my stomach rubbing his thumb in tiny circles.

"Are you excited for this baby Austin?" I asked looking up at him.

"Of course I am baby, why wouldn't I be?" He replied.

"I don't know, I just feel like this baby will ruin your career. I don't want that to happen to you." I answered.

He grabbed his guitar and paused the documentary having me sit up. He started to play his guitar and sing. This time he wasn't singing one of his songs though.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down" He sang

He started to sing All Of Me. I loved this song that's probably why he was singing it.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh" He continued.

I listened to him sing as he calmed all of my nerves down. He was fucking worth everything. He deserved the whole world.

"Whatcha wanna do today baby?" He asked me.

"There's not much to do here in Reading, UK. So how about we go to Beagle Park?" I replied.

"Sure of course let's go!" Austin said.

I smiled as we got dressed and headed out of the hotel. We took the rental car to the park, we had also decided to have a picnic. We got to the park, we picked a spot in the grass. Austin laid the blanket on the grass, we sat on the blanket taking our food out of the bag. Austin had made us food, we had started eating.

"What should we name the baby?" Austin asked.

"I wanted our baby's middle name to be our names. So if it's a girl I was thinking about Ariadne Ryleigh. For a boy Rastus Austin. What about you?" I responded.

"Awe that's a cute idea. I was thinking if we had a girl, Azalea Ryleigh. For a boy Rylan Austin. I love the names you picked out they're perfect." He replied and kissed me.

I smiled as we finished our food, packed up and headed back to the hotel.