Crazy Exes (Part One)

*Ryleigh*

Austin and I were hanging out at the house today, we were going to have a Netflix date today. I made Austin make us a blanket fort he made it fucking amazing also. He put the tv underneath, string lights, and everything. It was pretty awesome.

"This is fucking amazing, I need to post it on Instagram!" I exclaimed.

Liked by postmalone, justinbieber, and 9

Liked by postmalone, justinbieber, and 9.6k others.

RylesWalker @postmalone made us a blanket fort so we could have a movie day.
View all 7,574 comments
justinbieber Sweet.
RylesWalker Yeah.
1 hour ago

Austin pulled my phone out of my hands.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Well we're getting ready to watch movies sooo...." Austin responded.

"Soooo. I was talking to Justin." I said.

"Too bad." He said.

"You suck." I responded.

"Ouch that was hurtful." He told me.

"Awe did big bad Austin get his feelings hurt." I said in a baby tone.

"Shut the fuck up." Austin replied.

I kissed him, we finally started to watch movies. After a while of watching movies I wanted to go out with a friend.

"Baaabe!" I whined.

"Whaaat?" He mimicked.

"Fuck you. I'm gonna hang out with a friend tonight." I answered.

"When and where do you wanna fuck. Also okay with who?" He asked.

"You're such a pervert. I'm gonna go hang out with Camila Cabello!" I responded.

"You know you love me, and okay just be safe. I love you." He replied.

"I love you too!" I said.

I showered and got dressed, once I was all ready I left the house. I decided to take Camila to go meet Rastus. I picked her up at her house and we drove to the hospital. Once we got there we went to the NICU. Rastus was in his incubator, but he finally didn't his endotracheal tube and he was breathing on his own!

"He's so cute! Oh my gosh, so tiny!" Camila said.

"He's my little boy!" I said.

She smiled softly.

Liked by postmalone, justinbieber, 21savage, camila_cabello, rriproarin, jodiepost, vindiesel, and 2

Liked by postmalone, justinbieber, 21savage, camila_cabello, rriproarin, jodiepost, vindiesel, and 2.3M others.

RylesWalker My little angel! @postmalone
View all 1,757,485 comments
postmalone He's so fucking cute! I can't wait for him to come home!
RylesWalker Me neither!
20 minutes ago

Camila and I headed out to dinner. I honestly haven't hung out with her in forever.

Liked by camila_cabello, postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber, and 3

Liked by camila_cabello, postmalone, vindiesel, justinbieber, and 3.5M others.

RylesWalker Dis bitch! Love ya @camila_cabello! #DreamFilter
View all 2,766,363 comments
camila_cabello love you too wifeyyyy! #wifeymaterial
Username1 this makes me happy
3 minutes ago

We were definitely having fun. We were talking about anything and everything. She told me about Shawn Mendez. I told her about Austin and I. We decided to go to a club after we finished eating when I got a message.

??? Hey baby girl how you doing?

Me Who is this?

??? Your boyfriend.

Me Seriously who is this.

??? It's Chris.

My heart dropped into my stomach. Camila looked at me.

"What's wrong Ry?" She asked.

"Chris just texted me." I replied shakily.

"Chris as in Chris Brown your ex?" She questioned.

I nodded my head yes.

"What the fuck how did he get your number." She asked.

"I don't know." I choked.