Finding out

*Ryleigh*

We're currently still in Indiana since Austin had a few days off. I haven't been feeling well for the past few days, so Austin's been by my side non stop. He was so good to me. He walked into the hotel room, I was laying on the couch watching tv. He walked up to me kissing my forehead.

"How are you feeling baby?" He asked.

"Meh." I said.

My stomach turned and ran into the bathroom, I threw up in the toilet. Austin came in shortly after holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I sat back wiping the side of my mouth. Austin went to go get me a bottle of water, so I took the chance to text one of Austin's bodyguards.

Me Hey Nick can you run to the store and pick me up something.

Nick 😛 Sure Ry what do you need?

Me A pregnancy test, I think I'm pregnant.

Nick 😛 Yeah sure of course.

I put my phone away and went to go lay back down on the couch. Austin kissed me gently picked up my legs putting them on his lap. We watched tv, Austin rubbed my legs when Austin's bodyguard Nick walked in.

"I have stuff for Ryleigh." He said.

I got up before Austin could and then speed walked to the bathroom and then shut and locked the door. I opened the bag to take out the pregnancy test. I sucked in a deep breath, and opened the package to take out the test. I contemplated taking it for a while. Until Austin asked me if I was okay. I said yes and finally decided to take the test. Once I took the test I waited 2-3 minutes like it said. When my timer went off I breathed out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I looked at the test it said 'Pregnant'. Nick had bought one of the 3 pack ones so I took the other two. They also came out positive. I sat on the bathroom floor thoughts flooding my brain. How would Austin take this it's definitely his. He's going so far in his career how would this baby affect that? How would his female fans react? Should I get an abortion? Should I keep it? What'll his parents say? What'll Vin say? Fuck these thoughts are killing me. I got up and got out of the bathroom. Austin got up, walked over to me and kissed me.

"Hey everything okay baby?" Austin questioned.

"We actually need to talk Austin." I said quietly.

He looked at me worriedly. I took his hands in mine, and interlocked our fingers. We sat on the couch and I sat there trying to figure out how to tell Austin I was pregnant with his child.

"Is there something we need talk about babe?" He said.

"Yeah I just don't know how to tell you." I responded.

"Tell me what, you're not breaking up with me are you." He mumbled.

"No. Austin I'm pregnant and you're gonna be a father." I managed to get out.