Feel

*Austin*

It's been almost a week since Ryleigh and I got back together. She's still very weary about us being back together, but we were engaged once again. Rastus was a month old now and I really couldn't believe it. It seems like just yesterday he was in the NICU, and now he was a month old. I got up a little bit earlier than Ryleigh so I could make her breakfast. I snuck downstairs and into the kitchen, I started cooking. A short while later Ryleigh came downstairs with Rastus on her hip. I smiled and kissed both of them.

Liked by RylesWalker, vindiesel, rriproarin, jodiepost, and 10k others

postmalone Little man is a month old. I can't believe it, it's crazy. Seems like he was just in the NICU. He's come a long way.
View all 7,647,905 comments
jodiepost I love him so much
rriproarin me too
6 minutes ago

Ryleigh pulled my phone out of my hands.

"Hey!" I said.

"Well come eat with me." She responded.

I sat down as she slid my phone into her pocket. I pulled her onto my lap. She laughed and pulled my hand from her waist as she got off my lap. Rastus was snuggled up in his playpen fast asleep. Ryleigh sat in the chair across from me. We started to eat.

*Ryleigh*

"Can we have a Fast and Furious movie day?" I asked Austin.

"Of course." Austin responded.

"Yay!" I said.

I smiled as we finished eating. I still was I guess weary of my relationship with Austin. I don't know if I should trust him, but I'm working on it. Rast's eyes were blue just like Austin's. Not to mention he looked like him. Rast's hair was getting lighter, I had blonde hair when I was younger before I dyed it red. I got up and put my plate in the sink. I filled Rast's bottle with formula and filtered water. I put his bottle into the microwave for a little bit, I took it out and made sure it wasn't too hot. Austin was setting up the movie once I got out into the living room. I took Rast out of his play pen, and sat down on the couch with him. Austin sat next to me and pressed play on the remote. The movie started, I started to feed Rastus running my fingers over his head in the process. Once Rastus was fully fed I burped him, I rocked him slowly as Austin had his arm draped over my shoulder. Austin and I were on movie 3.

"I wonder what my father would have thought about you." I said quietly.

"I think he would have loved me, I'm a very likable guy!" Austin responded.

I rolled my eyes and just laughed.

"Mhm." I said.

"What! I am!" He responded.

"Is that why that girl came on to you?" I said.

"Yeah I told you she didn't mean nothing to me, you're my whole world." He replied.

"I'm just making sure you didn't do it on purpose. I love you." I said quietly.

"I love you too baby." Austin said.