Leave

*Austin*

I texted Ryleigh hoping to get a response from her.

Me I miss you

I waited and waited for a response but I didn't get one. Which crushed me. I grabbed a bud light from the mini fridge and sat on the couch and drank, I also rolled a blunt it wasn't the best combination but I needed to get this shit off my mind. I rolled blunt after blunt and drank drink after drink. By at least 5 o'clock I was out of it. Nothing was on my mind it was completely blank I just sat there faded and drunk as fuck. I didn't have a care in the world, well that was until Ryleigh came back into my mind. So now I was drunk, high, and sad.

"Fuck" I managed to slur out.

I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I managed to get out.

"Dude are you okay." I heard 21 Savage say as he walked into the hotel room.

"No, Ryleigh left me." I got out of my mouth.

"Shit seriously?" He asked.

I nodded attempting to get another beer but ending up falling. Savage helped me get back up and sat me on the bed.

"She said that she was homesick and I understand that but I miss her." I fell backwards on the bed tears brimming my eyes. Eventually I was full on crying. It was bad no one has ever seen me cry except maybe my parents. This hurt and sucked. I missed her so much, and it hasn't even been two days yet. What am I supposed to do.

*Ryleigh*

I missed Austin but I got homesick and i was ignoring Austin currently because of my own selfish reasons I didn't know what to do. I sat on my floor picking at my shirt. I wanted my father to be completely honest. I got up off the floor and went down to my garage and got into my car. I pulled out of my driveway and started driving towards my Uncle Cody's house who's one of my fathers' brothers. I got there and walked into his house.

"Uncle Cody?" I said as I shut his front door.

"Ryles, hey!" He replied giving me a hug.

I hugged him tightly, him and my uncle Colby are really the only family members I keep in contact with anymore. I just wasn't close with anyone else which sucked sometimes. I grew closer to my uncles when my father died, everyone was so caught up in their own lives. We sat around talking about everything I asked him what I should do about Austin.

"Do you love him?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Well there's your answer kid." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

We talked some more and I finally went home after like hours. I had to figure out what I was going to do. I went back to sitting on my bed and looking at Instagram for the rest of the night scrolling past one of Austin's pictures.

Liked by smitty_, rriproarin, 21savage, and 1,784,857 others

postmalone You got just what I've been looking for. But you can't bring yourself to say no.
View all 959,757 comments
username1 She wasn't worth it babe. Don't stress over it.
smitty_ She'll be back before you know it.
30 minutes ago