Back To You

*Ryleigh*

I woke up the next morning and looked at my phone I had five missed calls from Austin and ten texts from him. I locked my phone and threw it on my bed running my fingers through my hair. I got out of my bed and trudged down my stairs. It sucked with Austin not being with me I missed him a lot. I poured myself some coffee and sat on my couch turning on the tv. There was a knock on my door. I rolled my eyes and got off my couch, I walked over to my door as soon I opened it lips fell on top of mine kissing me, I knew it was Austin our lips melted together when we kissed. I kissed him back passionately. We broke the kiss needing to breathe. I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Austin" I said.

"Shh. I missed you so much Ry. I can't stand being without you." He said

He kissed me gently again I kissed him back, fuck I've missed him. I shut the door. He lifted me up putting my body against the wall.

"I can't tell you how much I've missed you." I said quietly.

"I've never felt this way about anyone else. You complete me Ry. I love you." He said.

I smiled softly and kissed him again. We sat around my house I was snuggled into his body resting my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Ry." He mumbled into my hair.

"Hmm." I said.

"Will you come back on tour with me?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"Yeah I will I was just missing home a lot." I replied.

He kissed me gently pulling me onto his lap. I giggled grabbing his face and kissing him again we spent the whole rest of our day we played video games and smoked blunts. I saw him grab his guitar. He started to play Feeling Whitney.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh." He started to sing.

I sat next to him watching him play his guitar and sing. I loved his voice it was so soothing.

"And I've been looking for someone to put up with my bullshit
I can't even leave my bedroom so I keep pouring." He continued to sing. I laid my head on his shoulder. I kissed his collarbone gently.

Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, postmalone, and 757,373 others

RylesWalker He's all mine I'm thankful for this man.
380,746 comments
justinbieber What's he playing?
RylesWalker @justinbieber Feeling Whitney
51 minutes ago

I locked my phone and listened to Austin play.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh." He finished singing and held me for the rest of the day all was good.

A/N

So I wrote this at like four am and just now corrected it

——