Tour, Day Three.

*Austin*

I woke up the next morning, to see Ryleigh snuggled up into my body. I kissed her head she stirred waking up slowly, looking at me.

"Hey love, I have the next few days off whataya wanna do?" I asked.

"Ooooh since we're in Pittsburgh can we go to the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. Pretty please." She asked.

"Sure baby girl." I replied enthusiastically.

"Can we go out to lunch also?" Ry asked.

"Haha absolutely!" I responded.

I kissed her lips as I got up, going to get ready. I was brushing my teeth and Ryleigh came and wrapped her arms around my waist. She was wearing one of my shirts and her hair in a messy bun.

"Good morning love." I said turning around and kissing her "You look hot in my clothes." I continued.

"Yeah." She said biting her lip.

I pushed her against the hotel bathroom wall, and kissed her deeply. I lifted her up wrapping her legs around my waist, continuing to kiss her deeper and deeper. She turned her head away and hopped out of my arms.

"Hey! What the fuck?" I said as she pranced away from me.

"C'mon we're going to the zoo!" Ry responded.

I smiled to myself and left the bathroom to go get dressed.

~

We got to the restaurant I decided to take her to, I'm glad she decided to wear a dress. Her facial expression was perfect though.

"Oh my gosh Austin this place is so fucking gorgeous!" She said.

We got seated shortly after we ordered our drinks and food, as we waited Ry was texting Vin about something and I decided to take the opportunity to take a picture.

Liked by vindiesel, RyWalker, justinbieber, 21savage, and 4

Liked by vindiesel, RyWalker, justinbieber, 21savage, and 4.9 M others

postmalone The way she call my name, I pray I'll be the same. Oh God, oh God save me.
View all 3,645,254 comments
RyWalker Why do you do this shit to me? Also why do you have to quote your own lyrics?
postmalone Because I can babe.
20 minutes ago

Our food got to our table she looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked her.

"Thank you, so much." She responded.

"For what exactly?" I questioned.

"For being there for me, not giving up on me, and just being you. I love you." She answered.

"I love you too baby girl." I said as I leaned over the table pecking her lips.

We finished eating and headed out over to the zoo. Once we got there Ry took off straight to the aquarium.

"Hey wait for me!" I yelled as I ran after her, once I paid for our tickets.

I caught up to her and scooped her up spinning her around. Once she was back on the ground I kissed her passionately, I broke the kiss and rested my head on hers.

"Austin cmon let's go." She whined.

I chuckled as we started walking hand and hand through the aquarium. She told me all about the different animals in the tanks she was so smart.

"This is the Luna Lionfish, it's spines are poisonous not only to other fish but humans as well." She told me.

"You're so fucking smart!" I said.

"Stop." She responded.

"But being smart is fucking sexy!" I replied.

We eventually got home from the zoo around like 11 pm. We both climbed into bed and just crashed from being out all day.