You're Gonna Be A Father

*Austin*

Ryleigh just told me that she's pregnant with my child. I didn't know how to take it at first but then I was overly excited. I looked up at Ryleigh she was silent looking down at her fingers rubbing her stomach slightly. I made her look at me by tilting her chin up and I kissed her passionately. We broke apart and I looked into her eyes.

"I love you so much Ry don't ever forget that, and I will love our child no matter what." I said.

"This wasn't a mistake?" She asked.

"No not one bit!" I responded.

She smiled kissing me gently resting her forehead on mine. I pulled her onto my lap resting my chin on her shoulder and my hands on her stomach rubbing it slightly we stayed like this until we had to head out to go to the airport so we could go home, we didn't have to go back on tour until the 14th. After waiting for a little bit we got on the plane, heading home. I looked over at Ryleigh who was watching out her window I pulled her onto my lap. She looked at me, I leaned in and kissed her passionately. We broke apart and she smiled softly kissing me again. We were going back to Grapevine, TX. We were going there just to get away for awhile and visit my parents. We got into Grapevine and took an Uber to my dad and Jodie's house. Once we got there, we walked into the house. We were quickly greeted by one of my dogs Grizzy. Shortly after that my parents showed up. We both gave them hugs.

"Hey Austin!" My father Rich said.

"Hey dad! I missed you!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey Ryles!" He said to Ry.

"Hey Rich!" She said smiling.

He gave her a hug and she hugged him back.

"Hey Aust!" My step mom Jodie said.

"Hey Jodie! I missed you!" I said as I hugged her also.

"Hey Ryleigh!" She said to Ry.

"Hi Jodie!" Ry replied.

She hugged my step mom. They didn't know that Ry was pregnant this was probably going to be the hardest conversation and the scariest. Ry and I sat in my parents living room as my mom and dad cooked dinner. Ry was snuggled up into my body watching tv with me. She wasn't really in the mood to do anything so we just watched tv, and cuddled. I had my hand on her stomach, rubbing my thumb in circles.

"Dinner's done guys." Jodie said.

We got up and went into the dining room, my mom made chicken parm. Mine and Ry's favorite food. We all sat down and started eating, well except Ry.

"Aust can we talk?" Ry asked quietly.

"Yeah of course, we'll be right back." I said to her and my dad and Jodie.

They nodded, Ry and I left the dining room and walked outside.

"What's up?" I asked Ry.

"The chicken it's making me nauseous." Ry told me.

"Okay baby you can sit in the living room until we're done eating, and then we'll tell my dad and Jodie. Sound like a plan?" I replied

"Yeah." Ry answered.

We went back into the house, Ry going into the the living room. I went back into the dining room.

"Is Ryleigh okay?" Jodie asked.

"Yeah she's just not feeling well." I responded.

We finished eating shortly after. My parents and I went into the living room. I sat down next to Ry, my dad and Jodie sitting across from us.

"So we have something to tell you guys." I said.

What is it son?" My father asked.

"Ry's pregnant." I responded.

"Awe! I'm so happy for you guys, I'm gonna be a grandma!" My step mom exclaimed.

"Congratulations!" My father responded

We sat around and talked for the rest of the night, everything was good. Eventually we went to bed, exhausted from today.