I Love You (Part Two)

-MATURE-

*Austin*

My tongue slipped into her mouth fighting for dominance with hers. My arms snaked around to her back unclasping her bra.

"Is this okay?" I asked before continuing.

"Yeah." She responded.

I kissed her again, deepening the kiss as I pulled her bra off throwing it on the floor. I bit her lip softly as I made my way down to her neck, I left a small hickey as I continued to travel down her body. I kissed her hips once I got down to her waist. I looked up at her for approval, she nodded giving me the okay to continue. I pulled down her panties that matched with her bra that were already on the hotel floor, and threw them in the same direction as her bra. I kissed her core before shoving my tongue into it. She moaned, I started to go faster and deeper. She bucked her hips towards my face, only to make me go faster. I stuck two fingers inside of her as I continued to eat her out, making her moan once again.

"Fuck Austin!" She moaned.

She grabbed my hair as she arched her back. I added another finger making her a moaning mess. I stopped eating her out and just started to finger her.

"Fuck." She moaned again.

I leaned down and kissed her passionately, but I still focused on pleasing her as much as I could. I went back down to her core and started eating her out once again. She gripped the sheets undoubtedly turning her knuckles white.

"Fuck Austin I'm gonna cum." She managed to get out.

I stopped, making her eyes shoot daggers at me. I stood up pulling my pants and boxers down, my member sprang free. I hovered over her as I guided my dick into her pussy. I groaned as I entered her. I started slow thrusts, as I made out with her. They gradually got faster. Ry was moaning in my ear turning me on even more.

"Faster Austin please." She pleaded.

I started to go faster making the bed hit the wall. Damn I kinda felt sorry for the people in the next hotel room. I went deeper causing Ry to moan louder. She dug her nails into my back most likely leaving either marks or breaking skin. I lifted one leg over my shoulder creating a new sensation all together.

*Ryleigh*

"Oh my god Austin!" I screamed.

He flipped us over letting me be on top of him. I started riding him, the new position caused us both to moan. I started off slow but got faster.

"God damn that feels good." Austin said.

I threw my head back as I went faster. Austin's hands rested on my ass which made me go faster to please him. I got off of him and started giving him head I heard him moan about I smiled taking that as a sign to continue. I bobbed my head up and down, hollowing my cheeks in the process.

"Holy shit Ry." Austin moaned as he grabbed a fistful of my hair.

I went faster deep throating him in the process. I opened my eyes and looked up at him only to see his eyes closed and his head tilted back. I returned my attention to sucking his dick.

"I'm gonna cum babe." He said.

I stopped just like he did to me earlier. He looked at me and quickly pushed me onto the bed, his left hand pinned my arms above my head as his right arm kept him from crushing me. He slammed into me I arched my back in response to what he had just done. He kept his thrusts hard yet passionate. I moaned bucking my hips towards his. His thrusts got sloppy signaling he was close to his climax. He held himself in one spot as he released himself into me. I moaned as I did the same. He collapsed on top of me, then rolled over onto the bed next to me. He pulled the covers over our naked bodies.

"Fuck that was amazing." He told me.

"Mhm." I responded

I snuggled into his bare chest slowly falling asleep to the beat of his heart. I felt him kiss my head before I was completely asleep.

~A/N:

So I feel like this was a shit chapter but that's just my opinion about it.