Homesick

*Ryleigh*

Austin wasn't preforming tonight so we roamed the streets of Cleveland since that's where his next show was. I made him take me to the mall.

"Do we have to go to the mall." He complained.

"Yes! Come on!" I exclaimed.

I dragged him into the mall. I took off towards Victoria's Secret he followed me in shortly after. I searched the store looking at stuff then putting it back.

"Oooh babe, how about this?" I asked looking up at Austin but he wasn't there.

"Austin?" I said.

I walked around the store and saw him talking to another girl. I walked up to him and hugged him, he looked at me and smiled.

"Babe this is Kayla we've known each other since we were kids. Kayla this is Ryleigh my girlfriend." Austin said.

"Nice to meet you Ryleigh." Kayla said.

"Nice to meet you too Kayla." I responded

"Is he still obnoxious?" She asked.

"Oh absolutely all the time, he drives me crazy sometimes." I laughed.

"You guys do know I'm right here right." Austin said.

Kayla and I laughed. I hugged Austin again wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling.

"So where did you and Austin meet?" I asked.

"Our parents knew each other back then and they still hang out all the time. What about you and Austin, how'd you guys meet?" Kayla laughed.

"How'd I meet Austin, well I was at a radio station and I ran into him." I said looking at Austin.

"You guys seem happy, I'm glad he's happy honestly." She replied.

I looked back at Austin who smiled at me. I smiled back at him and remembered the day we met.

"I'm sorry I gotta go. Austin I'll see you back at the hotel okay. I love you." I said before kissing his cheek lightly.

"Okay. Are you okay? Do you want me to come with you?" Austin asked me.

"Yeah I'm just ready to go. Spend some time with Kayla, I'll be fine." I said as I hugged him.

"Oh okay." Austin responded before kissing me passionately and letting me leave.

I got back to the hotel room and sat on the bed. I remembered the day that Austin and I met. It was the day Vin was promoting Fast 9, I smiled to myself before slowly starting to cry because I missed my father so much. I heard the hotel door open and felt Austin kiss me slowly.

"Hey you okay?" He asked after we broke the kiss.

"I wanna go home, I'm homesick." I said softly but abruptly.

"What?" Austin asked looking confused as hell.

"I miss Cali and I kinda wanna go see my father's grave I miss him." I continued not being able to meet his gaze.

"Okay... yeah I understand what it's like to be homesick. I'll pay for your ticket back. I love you Ry." He said.

When I was able to meet his gaze he looked heartbroken. The drive to the airport was silent and when we got there Austin bought me a ticket and gave me a tight hug and kissed me passionately. I texted Vin once I got on the plane. A few hours later I landed in Northern Cali and was met by Vin. I dropped my bags and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Can we go visit my dad?" I asked into his shirt.

"Yeah of course." Vin responded.

We got to my dad's grave and got out and stood there together until I took a picture.

Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, and 2

Liked by vindiesel, justinbieber, 21savage, and 2.6M others

RylesWalker Tell me it gets easier. Tell me missing you goes away.
48 minutes ago

"Hey Vin." I said looking up at him.

"What's up Kiddo?" He asked.

"Can I have some time alone with my dad?" I questioned.

"Sure kiddo I'll be in the car." He said as he walked towards his car.

*Austin*

I was scrolling through my insta only to see Ryleigh's post. I stared at the caption, rereading it over and over in my head I decided to text Ryleigh.

Me I miss you.