Home

*Ryleigh*

We were all finally home I was in the hospital for a couple of days, after the whole Chris Brown incident. Austin brought Rastus who was now almost two weeks old, and growing every single day. He was the cutest little boy ever and Austin and I couldn't have asked for anything better, he was healthy. I was holding Rastus and watching tv when Austin came into the house. He was making a lot of noise over by the front door, so I got up and investigated. He was holding a girl up on the door and fucking her while she was pinned to the door. I walked up the stairs with Rastus in my arms. Once I got upstairs I put Rastus in his car seat and grabbed two suitcases. One for Rustus's things one for mine, I threw all of our things into our suitcases. Wrote Austin a long letter, took my engagement ring off set it on top of the letter and went back downstairs. I looked towards the front door he was still there fucking that bitch, completely oblivious to what was going on behind him. So I went out the back door. Once I got to my car I put Rastus in the backseat clicking his car seat onto the base, I threw our suitcases in the trunk, closed it, and got into the into the drivers' seat. Once I was on the road I drove to my house that was still mine I've just been living with Austin. I pulled into the driveway, I had called Vin on the way and asked him to meet me there which he gladly agreed. I brought in Rastus while Vin brought in our suitcases.

Liked by vindiesel, camila_cabello, and 2k others RylesWalker Just Rastus and I now

RylesWalker Just Rastus and I now. 😟
View all 575,263 comments
rriproarin @jodiepost and I love you. We're so sorry this happened.
jodiepost Love you Ryleigh
10 minutes ago

I got logged off Instagram and played some music for Rastus.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands, if you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!" I sang to him.

He smiled and laughed, I continued to sing to him and make him happy. I on the other hand was on the verge of a mental breakdown and it sucked to be honest. I loved Austin so much, him and Rastus were my whole world.

"Hey kiddo I'm gonna head out. Do you need anything else before I leave?" Vin said.

"No I think we're good. I love you Vin you've stuck by my side, through thick and thin and I'm so grateful that you're in my life." I said.

I hugged him. He hugged me back kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too kiddo don't hesitate to call me if you need anything." He responded.

He left shortly after. I continued to sing to Rastus and keep him happy.